Just eaten my first meal

katie_oxo

Silver Member
.. and it feels very strange... first real food that I've ate in 103 days! Definitely feel like I've overeaten just through having had some food. I had a piece of steak with some roast vegetables and a bit of cabbage. Hubby made it and it was lovely but it does feel strange.... my one hope from it is that I manage to go to the loo!

Tomorrow I'm off to Poland so will be having an evening meal for the next week - got to say that after having ate that meal I'm quite looking forward to going back into abstinence!

Cath

ohh have a fab time in Poland! Hope you feel ok after the food. SUre it does feel really odd - I felt weird/scared just having "the milk"!! QUite panicked really...who's have thought that a bunch of fat people would EVER feel like that eh!!!

Have a lovely break and enjoy your planned meals

Take care Sam xxx

Cheers Ladies :)

Still feel full this morning, said to hubby that I feel like I used to when I'd had too much chinese the night before!

Went and bought a couple of last minute bits yesterday and I got a couple of lovely size 18 tops in Next and a pair of size 16 trousers ..... even bought myself what may well be my first dress! Big change from every other holiday when I've been buying 26's or if lucky 24's --- feels brilliant :)

Cath

I Cath

Not been on much, been on hols - glad you enjoyed your first meal - I know what you mean about looking forward to being on abstinence - I ate whilst on holiday - nothing too naughty - fairly healthy - I have put on 3lbs though! I cannot wait to get pack to my packs and get rid of the last few pounds. Officially started managment last week - but all went a bit wrong due to hols, the wonderful world of food aint all its cracked up to be, much prefer the safety of foundation stage but I guess I can't stay on the packs forever - going to see my LLC today hope I can get back into the swing of things - enjoy your hols hun!

oooh yes i had that feeling, like stuffed the next morning, could almost still taste the food, exactly like eating too much takeaway the night before
weird huh as i ate such a small amount?

Hi Cath- I have been hardly here at all, and not posting much- very busy planning my new life- but when i saw your thread I knew I had to find out how you were doing- and wow it is fabulous news! Glad you enjoyed the food- I enjoyed every morsel when I was on holiday (like you I had an evening meal only)- even tasted bread, but only had one slice etc etc. Enjoy Poland, and your lovely new clothes- like you I am in the 16s, even in designer gear (oops, credit card bill still to come for that!). You deserve your success for such brilliant weight loss- inspirational!

Cath,

I have only just caught up with the minis.

I am so pleased for you, how is it going? Are you enjoying it?

Its so strange isn't it, I am now in week 2, it seems to be going so fast.

Please keep us up to date on how you are getting on.

Congrats xx

Have a lovely break and wearing your new threads.

We will be waiting to see how you faired, I am sure you will do great and some protein for me! LOL

Take Care

Sam xx

Back