Just Engaged...want to be size 10 for the big day.

today = 12 1.8 did manage to get to 11 13.6 couple of days ago

now on ww again. wedding plans were on hold (don't ask) but are now on again, whoop! so new found motivation again.
now running! well jogging and have entered race for life

tomorrow will be 1 year anniversary since i got engaged and i am HEAVIER!!!! got to fix this!

How are you doing? Have you got a date yet? It's so exciting planning a wedding :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

LOL, I don't like weddings or planning them particularly. i am not a normal woman! ha

Hi
How are you going? I have to agree, i have never imagined my own wedding and have no idea how to start planning it. So far I have ocasionally logged online and looked at local venues, and that is as far as I have got - we have been engaged for 4 months now! NO date as yet. Just sometime 2012. lol

So, how is the weight loss going? I am on the Cambridge Diet and working HARD - although I keep having weekends off for parties, but still over all I am losing weight. My bday this weekend so I am planning on cheesecake! Lots of it.

ive been engaged 1 year. no plans whatsoever or a date! lol

I set the date about 2 days after getting engaged. Made our invites got my dress. Order of service done. Name places done. Part of the favours done. Shoes done. Tiara done. One bridesmaid dress done. Flowers done. Table decor done!! And I don't get married until 10th November 2012!!!

I don't want to be worrying the last 8 weeks that nothing is done. Also I HATE not being organised (if you saw my house you would not agree!! But I have a 1 year old!!) also I can limit how much I spend :)

I have groomzilla issues lol I am not a bridezilla whatsoever but him...........argh...........so pinickety main reason why there is no date and no concrete plans yet lol

hiya alex, just a quick reply to say, congrats on your engagement also ive been struggling with weight loss and im doing billy blanks tae bo, its great im losing inchs in weeks, try it when you can, you tube have loads on

Back