just fancy a moan.,

mommysue

Silver Member
i started cd 7 weeks ago and as you can see by my ticker i can not stick to it . started with 2 stone to loose and have lost 13 1/2 lb so far . have been lucky in my very bad weeks thta i havent regained the weight. however i keep going back to my cdc, so thats a start.... have told her today i think i have to be all or nothing so i am determined to ss again. i reckon i can do at least 2 weeks so that is my new goal. part of me is so p***ed off cos had i done this for 7 weeks i would probabaly be close to my target now. so i got tot ake my head out of my arse and get with it .
although i havent posted much on here i come on daily for a bit of lurk around . so any kicks up the backside would be gratefully appreciated.

Looking at your ticker, you're probably going to have to start moving up the steps pretty soon. Do you think it would help or hinder you to move onto 790 then 1000 now, if you're really struggling with SS? Might be worth talking it over with your CDC.
:whoopass:
In any case, ^^ there's your kick! Take some time to sit down, really think things over, get your head in the right place and it'll help make all the difference, especially if you can visualise your week ahead with yourself sticking to the diet, all the things that might get in your way and how you'll deal with them. I find it can be really helpful although you feel a bit stupid at first. Mantras help too.
Gonna go take my own advice now!
Good luck, come back and whinge if you need to and keep us posted with how you're doing

tried moving up last week , had long chat with my cdc and decided i should do the 1000 plan . which was great at the beginning of the week and by the end it was a 1000 cals per meal !!! got to be all or nothing . my cdc knows as well as i do i wont stick to ss for a long period so the joint goal is to try it for 2 weeks ...... so here goes. i will be under 11 stone by xmas .

Good luck Sue.....2 weeks SSing it will be....such a short time out of your life and you will be a lot slimmer..

Hang in there..

COME ON SUE!

you can do it x

Back