Just feel really down :(

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
I had an absolutely awful day yesterday. Was in A&E with my father in law till midnight because he had cut his finger really bad and it was bleeding uncontrollably. Was there for 6 hours! Had my last shake at 2pm when i was at work.. and then was without anything till after midnight. Can you believe they didnt even have a water dispenser or a vending machine that sold water! just soft drinks and crisps! that shud teach me to carry something with me always as a back up plan.

and to make it all worse im so heavy on my period at the mo and its weigh in day tomorrow and i just feel like eating everything under the sun (like everytime when i start my period)

im worried that im going to have an absolutely crap weigh in. Just not looking forward to it at all. Just feel like crawling under a rock (one big enough)

:(

sorry ignore me im just feeling sorry for myself!

Oh Mrs FB,
You sound like I was last Friday, had no shake at all then got stuck on the A3 for 2 hours in a heatwave, suffering thee most dreadful TOTM and had hardly any fuel so was scared to put the AC on:mad:
BUT......how amazing are you girl.......you didn't cave to those pesky vending machines and you held strong, that shows your internal strength. And don't forget you did show a whopping loss on the shop scales!!!! Stay strong Hun, and just think this is another moment you stayed in the zone where your mil thought you would crack :D

Dolly xxxx

aww poor you,im sure you will have a really good weigh in,hope your father-in-law is ok,look forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow......flippin hospitals and they moan about ppl not eating healthily!!! xx

thanks dolly :)
well i dont think the scales will show a good result at all... i (very naughty of me) weighed myself today at my friends house and according to her scales i have only lost 1lb!

i didnt cave but believe me i really feel like it!! if i have a crap weigh in this week i dont know what im going to do.

thanks dolly :)
well i dont think the scales will show a good result at all... i (very naughty of me) weighed myself today at my friends house and according to her scales i have only lost 1lb!

i didnt cave but believe me i really feel like it!! if i have a crap weigh in this week i dont know what im going to do.
If you have a crap weigh in which im sure you wont,then what you need to do is carry on,it will only be a water gain and that will go, just wait and see hun,i stay the same or go up all week,then suddenly a couple of pound comes off it gets disheartening but think about it do you honestly think with what we are eating:8855:so to speak we could honestly be losing only a pound of fat? please dont worry xx

my lovely, you will be fine at weigh in. stress will cause weight retention :) do not stress. maybe ask your cdc for a bar that you can keep in your hand bag for these situations. they do occur, once in a blue moon!

remember, always remember what you want, what you need to do. aim for it and never let it go. don't let anything get in your weigh... including feeling sorry or sad.

1 pint of water = 1lb in weigh so get peeing! i can weigh 5lbs heavier of a night than of a morning!

well havent been on here a while and have started back on cd ss yesterday, and like u have come on....not gud...craving like mad!! pls dnt let a bad weigh in get u down, even 1lb off is better than nothing, and will be water retention more than anything else... chin up girl and u can do this...xx

Oh and BIN your scales.....now I would suggest after weigh in tomorrow (hopefully in the morning, post wee and pre any drinks) then..........every week don't look at the scales when your CDC does all your measurements and only find out every 4 weeks......xxxxx

my lovely, you will be fine at weigh in. stress will cause weight retention :) do not stress. maybe ask your cdc for a bar that you can keep in your hand bag for these situations. they do occur, once in a blue moon!

remember, always remember what you want, what you need to do. aim for it and never let it go. don't let anything get in your weigh... including feeling sorry or sad.

1 pint of water = 1lb in weigh so get peeing! i can weigh 5lbs heavier of a night than of a morning!

i usually have a tetra pack in my bag for emergencies but ive had a few of those this week so had no tetras left. will stock up even more now.

thanks for the advice. really helps :)
i cant weigh in the morning because im at work and cdc will see me at 6pm... im considering buying myself a pair of scales and just being good and weighing myself on weigh in day morning or something...

well havent been on here a while and have started back on cd ss yesterday, and like u have come on....not gud...craving like mad!! pls dnt let a bad weigh in get u down, even 1lb off is better than nothing, and will be water retention more than anything else... chin up girl and u can do this...xx

thanx hun. sucks being a woman sometimes. i just dont want this to go on week after week.. this is going to be my second crap weigh in :(

Oh and BIN your scales.....now I would suggest after weigh in tomorrow (hopefully in the morning, post wee and pre any drinks) then..........every week don't look at the scales when your CDC does all your measurements and only find out every 4 weeks......xxxxx

well i dont have scales in my house. i weighed at my friends house. i really want to do the morning weigh ins with cdc but my husband and i cant go in the mornings because of work etc.

so far my cdc hasnt done our measurements yet i am going to ask her to do that tomorrow.

i really hope things start looking up soon

Good luck for tomorrow.
You really, really need to stay off those scales. You were so positive with the big loss on the shop scales and now you are down because of your friends scales. Every set of scales is different, they sit on different surfaces and your weight will fluctuate through the day. Please just go by your CDC
It was my TOTM last week and i only lost a lb but it was one pound better off than on and I went on to lose 3 this week.
I don't know why some people have slower losses but if you are following the plan properly you can't fail to lose weight.
Good luck tomorrow and enjoy your holiday.

M x

I am 4lb heavier at night. My OH has taken battery scales away. The day before WI I was feeling a little anxious not knowing but I defo prefer waiting til CDC as I go at the same time everyweek and pretty much wear the same clothes too!

wow sounds my night last friday

Went to my nanas at 4pm and she was blue lighted to a+e after dropping a full kettle of just boiled water into her lap.
she was transferred to burns unit 40mins away and we finally got home at 3am(she is still there so visiting on hot sticky ward)
I however craved it and had a can of pepsi max,however felt that was ok as really wanted the mars bar shouting my name so like you had my last shake at lunch time then nothing till the next morning

good luck tomorrow and don't be too upset if the scales don't show,it is totm too

hope fil is ok now x

Went to my nanas at 4pm and she was blue lighted to a+e after dropping a full kettle of just boiled water into her lap.

hope fil is ok now x

ow! i hope she's ok, that sounds nasty! i'd buy her one of those press the button and out comes enough hot water, in seconds, for 1 cup. old people and boiling kettles can not be trusted. :eek:

cddietgal said:

she was transferred to burns unit 40mins away and we finally got home at 3am(she is still there so visiting on hot sticky ward)
I however craved it and had a can of pepsi max,however felt that was ok as really wanted the mars bar shouting my name so like you had my last shake at lunch time then nothing till the next morning

good luck tomorrow and don't be too upset if the scales don't show,it is totm too

hope fil is ok now x

Hope ur nan is ok :( well done for the damage limitation. You did good by ignoring the mars bar. Guess its a lesson to us all to keep something with us at all times xx

Back