Just given up class....

Magic Mummy

Banned
Hi

I have just stopped going to class after 6 weeks as I genuinely didn't find it helpful and felt that I was wasting my money.... I would like to try a different class but my shifts at work meant that the class I was going to was the only one I could make each week.....

Anyway, now that I have stopped going I need some support and the guys over on
MSE have been recommending this site so I thought I would pop over and have a look.... It looks really friendly so I was hoping I could join in:wave_cry:

I have a lot to lose so will prob be around for a long time to come!

Sorry for the long post.

Hi Magic Mummy, Welcome and glad you found us. Brill weight loss-it really gives you a boost doesnt it. Keep logging on here as there is loads of info, and very friendly. Good luck x

Hi and welcome to the forum, I don't go to class, I just do it myself. To be honest I would find it tough if I did not have this forum, it's like a lifeline to me. People are helpful and supportive and you can always pick up tips and recipes.

I guess it is different strokes for different folks but it works for me whereas a lot of people couldn't do without going to group. Good luck with your weight loss journey, xx

how do you manage re syns help ? Do you get enough information on here or do you have a directory ? I am considering stopping class and going it alone because I just never have the time to stay to class of late and think its expensive just to go and weigh in.

I have bought the Directory and the free foods book and haven't had any problems so far....

And I now put my money into a savings pot to treat myself when I am skinny lol

how do you manage re syns help ? Do you get enough information on here or do you have a directory ? I am considering stopping class and going it alone because I just never have the time to stay to class of late and think its expensive just to go and weigh in.

I have a directory and then of course there is this forum which as I said before I couldn't be without. I had thought of joining online but am managing fine so far so long may it continue! I guess it is expensive when you don't stay for class~just put the money away and treat yourself!

Hello Magic mummy - hope you get on well here and with your journey - you have done fantastically with your weight loss so far :D

(I am here in disguise - you know me as angie loves veg)

My online access doesn't work half the time because for some reason my internet provider doesn't like SW most days :) I am going to class tomorrow and will decide whether to continue or try going alone.

Hi Mummy!

I know what you mean about the classes. The one I attend is the first one I've ever been to that I actually feel is helping me - and, ironically my consultant is leaving in a couple of weeks! What I'll do when that happens I haven't decided yet - I'll wait and see what her replacement is like.
Good idea to save the money though - you'll be a millionaire in no time.
Btw, look at my stats, I have loads to lose as well - let me know if you'd like to be a buddy x

Hello Magic mummy - hope you get on well here and with your journey - you have done fantastically with your weight loss so far :D

(I am here in disguise - you know me as angie loves veg)

I wondered if I would come across some familiar faces here :D

Back