JUST GOT ASKED ON A DATE....

Hehehehe! Brill poem :D

roses are red
violets are blue
gaz wants a date
and he picked you!!!

lmfao thats the best i can do :D

Julz, how nice to be asked. I'm sure the other man will ask you soon.

The problem with being old, fat and married is that you don't get asked out by any blokes!!!!!!

Have a great night in with Harvey.

x

I will tell you exactly whats going on in his head "girlfriend"! (ooo gone all Gok) lol
He is thinking he wants to get jiggy
with sexy Julz the new Twiggy.
But do be careful as your easily led,
just one drink and you will be in his bed
If I was you I would stay at home
and think of me when your all alone
on the fire through another log
then retire to bed with your dog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow fattothin, undercover poet??!

The problem with being old, fat and married is that you don't get asked out by any blokes!!!!!!

x

Hey CF - don't you believe it - I went to a 70s birthday, dressed in my cerise bob wig lots of OTT make-up and at the end of the evening 2 blokes at least 10 years younger than me (I don't look my age) asked me to dance - I was so freaked out I left early - I didn't know how to handle it:eek: Julz - the 'right one' will come along, make sure all other suitors arn't just after your ketones!!!!:D:eek:

Why don't you ask the other fella out? What you gotta lose?!?!?

I'm sure that if you are half as witty and charming in real life as you are on this forum he'll jump at the chance to take you out - especially now that your slim and sexy!!!

hey....

x

Thanks babe! I think it would be nice to be married and not have to worry about dating - its hard work you know!!!!

The man who asked me out - we have actually been texting all day - he plays poker and we get on really well - but I dont fancy him.

The other guy did ask me out - we went out last weekend - but it was a disaster... :( I still like him though - and I am sure he likes me (well he really did before last wkend not sure about now!) - but what a bad situation we have got ourselves into - we both said some things that I dont think we can start off again from. Hmmm.... :( Nightmare eh!

Ah well if its meant to be - its meant to be! :)

x

Back