Just got back from my Weigh in!!!!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Its TOTM and i was worried how this would effect my weigh in, and i have lost 4lbs!!!!! :D:D:D

so thats 2 WHOLE stone gone, in 3 and a half weeks! I'm astonished, overjoyed and amazed!

I'm now trying new flavours of soups to add some variety as until now its been chick and mushroom and Oriental Chilli only!

I am SO focused on that goal weight, more so than ever!

Thank you all so far for your amazing support! Its really helping! :)
xxx

well done! that's fabulous, you have done fantastically well :)

Its TOTM and i was worried how this would effect my weigh in, and i have lost 4lbs!!!!! :D:D:D

so thats 2 WHOLE stone gone, in 3 and a half weeks! I'm astonished, overjoyed and amazed!

I'm now trying new flavours of soups to add some variety as until now its been chick and mushroom and Oriental Chilli only!

I am SO focused on that goal weight, more so than ever!

Thank you all so far for your amazing support! Its really helping! :)
xxx

That is really great news, congratulations and keep up the good work. ;)

I am going for my weight in today as well, I will post later to let you know how I go. Funny that you said it is TOTM and you were worried as I have the same problem, got really annoyed as I thought this would add to my weight loss, let's hope it doesn't.

Thats fantastic, how on earth have you done that!!!!! It's amazing.

Thats fantastic, how on earth have you done that!!!!! It's amazing.

I have no idea! I'm on SS, and loving it, but i didnt think the weight would come off so quickly :D:D....i'm just now waiting for it to slow down....:sigh:

2 WHOLE stone gone, in 3 and a half weeks!!! WOW that is fabulous and well done you too. X x

Back