Just got back from Thorpe Park!

tommee2004

Wow what a cool day - or should I say HOT!! WooHoo

Just got back from Thorpe Park! Ended up buying an annual pass and will be back next weekend!! 28 degrees and no queue longer than 25 minutes! RESULT!

Only drank water all day and Nikki had a soup from Caffe Nero, so we stayed healthy!

got my WI tonight, so hopefully all the walking has helped!

A great treat - and sooo nice being outside all day ;-)

My day has been a success! woohoo (fingers crossed for weigh in)

Hi tommee,

You sound like you had a real fun day at
Thorpe Park!

Four stone weight loss does make a difference!

Well done:clap:

Walking is one of the best forms of exercise.

Good luck with weigh in tonight.

Hi Tommee

Glad you had such a great day - I can understand why you bought the ticket, get on the rides and have fun fun fun!

Cath

glad you had a good time used to go there in summer holidays yearly as a kid ! i bet its changed loads well done on buying the annual pass an incentive to keep going with the weight as i bet it wernt cheap !!!

.... and good luck for tonight!

Cath

nice one, wish we lived nearer a big amusement park like TP. Am thinking about taking my little ones to Gulliver's Kingdom maybe.
I bet you noticed the weight difference, I did on the plane last week as the seatbelt wasn't on it's maximum length!

Let us know about the WI.

Tommee, what a fun day! I have never been to Thorpe Park, but last year we camped near Alton Towers. Of course we took the children who loved it. I almost loved it, but as someone who really loves all the thrill rides, imagine my shame when I just did not fit into any of the safety harnesses.....

I really hope to follow your example and return there this year..... and fit in with space to slide around!!!LOL

Awww thanks who ever split this into a new thread! I was just coming back to do it myself... hehe

Whoops ;-)

Yeh BIG difference on the rides, can't wait to see the difference on the plane!

I noticed a difference at the cinema yesterday too, much more room, its grrrrrrreat!!

Big incentive, as I have always been worried about riding AIR at Alton Towers, but now I'm shrinking, I know I won't have a problem!!

Half hour to WI!! WOOHOO really excited as its 2 weeks loss .....

My then 12 year old son had to do Air on his own as its not Dads thing and Mum was too vast.....

How sad is that?

Two weeks worth at your WI... you just wont know yourself!!!

Back