Just got back from WI - week 1

clare-jo

:):):):)

I lost 8 1/2lb!!! Yippee. I was hoping for at least 7lb so Im so happy.

I bought another weeks worth of LT but Im still going to come of it. Im going to refeed for a couple of weeks and hopefully I'll still lose a little and then Im starting ww again.

I feel I have benefited a lot, even though I only did one week. I have lost 8 1/2lb, had a well needed break from eating, had a good detox, learnt that I really like green tea (!) and Im now really ready to commit to ww as Ive had a good headstart.

Ive just read all the refeed info and do you think it would be ok to stay on day 1 of the refeed (2 shakes, 1 meal) for a few days. I think I could manage it like that as I'll have my evening meal to look forward to. I suppose its a bit like slimfast. I should still lose a few pounds like that shouldnt I??? :confused:

Staying on day one, should be ok for a while, as long as you gradually reintroduce food. The longer the transition the less likely there is to be weight gain (which is only glycogen stores replenishing really) Well done x

Congrats Clare-jo :)

It feels amazing, doesn't it! I just started on saturday aswell and I've also been doing a fair bit of exercise, somehow i've managed to lose 14 lbs in only 5 days!

I'm not sure about the refeed, i'm sooooo far away from that it's not even a concern for me. But theres plenty of people hee that know what they're talking about!

good luck

Dave

Brilliant weight loss - we're at the same start BMI and it took me 2 weeks to lose that much!

I'd also like to know the answer to your refeed question as I'm hoping to do something similar when the time comes.

well done hunni so pleased for you. even though you are going on weight watchers i would still like to stay in contact with you hun. good luck for this week on lipotrim hun. xxx

Good luck with the ww!

Well done and good luck! You've given yourself a good head start! get stuck in and enjoy WW's! :D

well done what a great start:D

Back