• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just got back from WI - week 1

clare-jo

S: 14st2lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st9lb(11.62%)
:):):):)

I lost 8 1/2lb!!! Yippee. I was hoping for at least 7lb so Im so happy.

I bought another weeks worth of LT but Im still going to come of it. Im going to refeed for a couple of weeks and hopefully I'll still lose a little and then Im starting ww again.

I feel I have benefited a lot, even though I only did one week. I have lost 8 1/2lb, had a well needed break from eating, had a good detox, learnt that I really like green tea (!) and Im now really ready to commit to ww as Ive had a good headstart.

Ive just read all the refeed info and do you think it would be ok to stay on day 1 of the refeed (2 shakes, 1 meal) for a few days. I think I could manage it like that as I'll have my evening meal to look forward to. I suppose its a bit like slimfast. I should still lose a few pounds like that shouldnt I??? :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Staying on day one, should be ok for a while, as long as you gradually reintroduce food. The longer the transition the less likely there is to be weight gain (which is only glycogen stores replenishing really) Well done x

dslater

S: 23st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 6st11lb(28.53%)
Congrats Clare-jo :)

It feels amazing, doesn't it! I just started on saturday aswell and I've also been doing a fair bit of exercise, somehow i've managed to lose 14 lbs in only 5 days!

I'm not sure about the refeed, i'm sooooo far away from that it's not even a concern for me. But theres plenty of people hee that know what they're talking about!

good luck

Dave

Brilliant weight loss - we're at the same start BMI and it took me 2 weeks to lose that much!

I'd also like to know the answer to your refeed question as I'm hoping to do something similar when the time comes.

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
well done hunni so pleased for you. even though you are going on weight watchers i would still like to stay in contact with you hun. good luck for this week on lipotrim hun. xxx

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck with the ww!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done and good luck! You've given yourself a good head start! get stuck in and enjoy WW's! :D

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
well done what a great start:D