• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just got my Starter Pack....

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
S: 15st10lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st4lb(8.18%)
...so I will be starting Monday. I have just tried a chocolate shake......needed to know what I was letting myself in for ;)...thankfully it was rather delicious.

Can anyone tell me whether you can buy individual packets/bars etc from the chemist or do you have to buy them in packs?

Thanks
Dawn

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Thankyou ;-)

i am surprised at how many people are saying the shakes are nice! i tried lipotrim a while ago and lasted 2 days the fact i could not chew anything and was drinkin them awful shakes made it very difficult think i will giv cs a try x

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Recently I bought £40s worth of shakes/bars called Protikee......the chocolate and vanilla were minging...but the bars were'nt too bad...Still - I don't think I will drinking those shakes again....money down the drain :eek: Nevermind we live and learn....so after some research decided to give CS a try! I was apprehensive about wasting more money.....but I was pleasantly surprised and I am looking forward to starting on Monday.
I had a friend who did Lipotrim...I had a taste of her vanilla shake....bloody awful!!! :cry:lol......

xx

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Hi dmb40,

Good luck for your 1st week of CS! :)

I love all flavours of the CS shakes. They are all really nice. I was surprised when I first tasted them cos it is mixed with water so I thought it would taste awful, but (thank god) I was wrong!

I love the bars too (especially the Choc Fudge bar). Although I don't think they are to everyone's taste.

Keep us posted on how you get on. ;)

Love Lisa

S: 19st9lb G: 10st0lb
good luck for your first week hun. i into 2nd week and i love it. it just fits in to lifestyle so easy. the shakes are amazing. ive have never liked any flavour( normal shakes) except strawberry, but CS ones i love them all. the chemist said that the choc and caffe latte are lush heated for a warm drink to. ive not tried that yet.

i bought couple individual shakes today. £1.99 and the bars were about £2.30.

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Thanks guys I will let you know how I get on xx

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
good luck with starting...just one piece of advice DO NOT eat the soups i cant find many members on here that like them but the shakes are yummy =]

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
LOL......I got two free soups in the pack.....beef and chicken.....I will have a go.....and report back. I might leave them for a couple of weeks.....don't want anything putting me off!..tee hee

JustForMe

Gold Member
just another litlle piece of advice

if your not keen on the bars try atkins ones from tesco i think theyre about £6 for 5. not many people like the CS ones but they choccy atkins ones can be used and are very nice =]

how you finding it so far anyhow?

S: 19st6lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st9lb(3.31%)
Soups are yuk!

Bars are yuk!

Shakes are.....suprisingly yummy :)

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Thanks for that.....Haven't started yet...start tomorrow. Currently having the devils food for breakfast......TOAST...hahaha

JustForMe

Gold Member
mmm toast i miss it so much lol!