JUST got to goal weight and went and ruined it today!! SO, SO angry with myself! Help

gorgehun80

Hi everyone, so as some of you may have seen i posted a thread 2 days ago with my before and now pic...I got to my goal weight of 9 stone on Tuesday after losing 3 st 12 lbs in the last 12 weeks! Am soooo happy! BUT.....I went mad today! Have no idea why but was STARVING hungry since i got up! I started on the 810 plan on Tuesday as am moving up the steps to maintenance now. Since I started on 810 3 days ago ive been so hungry! So today at lunchtime I had.....wait for it..... 400g of chicken breast...150g cottage cheese...an original porridge....a litre of jelly.....and THREE yes THREE SHAKES!! All of that within the space of half an hour!!!! I was extremely sick straight after (sorry gross i know!). I forgot that my stomach must have shrunk so much and obviously couldnt handle that ridiclous amount of food! I am SO, SO SO SO angry and dissapointed with myself! I hadnt gone off track or cheated once in the last 12 weeks!! The only postiive i can think is that at leastg i didnt go and have a "proper" binge on pizza, ince cream, chocolate etc which is what i would normally do on any other diet! I feel awful and now gone upto 9 stone 3! I would like some encouragement please as feel so, so down what Ive done today, espeically as I have JUST got to goal 2 days ago!! :(

Can i just tell you, i have saved your before and after picture as my inspiration.

You have done INCREDIBLE. You have changed your whole appearance and you should be proud.

You're not a robot - you are human and humans slip up sometimes.

The main thing is you know you slipped up, and can get the weight back off again.

Please keep it up - you motivate me so much

You have done amazing to lose so much so fast and look fab so wouldn't worry about a wee set back. It's not like you've binged on all the wrong things. Use the skills you've learnt over the past 12 weeks, put it behind you & crack on :) x

Princess-S said:
Can i just tell you, i have saved your before and after picture as my inspiration.

You have done INCREDIBLE. You have changed your whole appearance and you should be proud.

You're not a robot - you are human and humans slip up sometimes.

The main thing is you know you slipped up, and can get the weight back off again.

Please keep it up - you motivate me so much

I have to princess!!! Theyre saved on my phone in my weight loss photo album!!
Everythin uv said is true, everyone makes mistakes just pick urself up and carry on :)
Uv done amazing dont let this slip knock u down x

Don't be upset - we will all have days like these throughout our lives - the way to stay slim is to be able to stop the binge and return to healthy eating. If you were this weight and had always been slim then you would think nothing of it and maybe cut back a little tomorrow - you've got to think like the slim girl you are... You still look fab!

ur an inspiration to sooo many girls. and we love u more because ur HUMAN and make mistakes! please dont be sad this is one tiny drop in a lifetime of thin happy healthiness! uv done so, so well. tmro is a new fresh day xxx

A few things,

its always best on a VLCD to PAST your goal weight by 6-7 pounds as part of the diet strips the glycogen out of your muscles which as soon as you start taking food in again will be replaced.

My other half hit 8 stone 7 on lighter life and has settled around 8st13/9st now (and is eating normally and has been for a year).

Just keep that in mind, as for a binge its fine as long as it motivates you not to do it again :)

Seriously please don't be annoyed with yourself you are only human after all and you have been totally incredible! As others have said you have been inspirational to so many and don't forget, this is blimmin hard!!!

I know how u feel as i got to goal about 3 eks or so ago, got moved up to step3 and just lost control totally til this wk so u did well to only har what u did! I think losing weight is crazily the easiest part of this process, its the maintaining that sucks and takes the most trial and error etc. i am now back on to get back to goal and then have to approach maintainance once again and i am scared, but think i know where i went wrong and i have a plan :) Hope u are ok now xxxo

Back