Just great!!

Rissole76

Don't change your lifestyle after dieting and you put the weight back on. Simples! The only way to keep it off is by being vigilant and aware for life. If you over endulge one day you have to compensate another and if you don't then the weight goes on. S&S is great for losing weight but maintenance is where the hard work really begins. Since stepping up to 800 calories I'm learning to enjoy filling tasty meals without a ton of carbs and sugar. It's all about educating yourself and developing a maintenance plan that works for you forever.

Don't change your lifestyle after dieting and you put the weight back on. Simples! The only way to keep it off is by being vigilant and aware for life. If you over endulge one day you have to compensate another and if you don't then the weight goes on. S&S is great for losing weight but maintenance is where the hard work really begins. Since stepping up to 800 calories I'm learning to enjoy filling tasty meals without a ton of carbs and sugar. It's all about educating yourself and developing a maintenance plan that works for you forever.
Thats what I like to hear!!

Back