Just had a break through!

Cherrypie

So I started on exante on the 1st may and ended up doing about 2 weeks. I hated it and even though I lost a bit of weight I had to stop because I got ill (unrelated to the diet) I had about 3 weeks back to my old ways then started last Monday on slim and save and I love it.
I have done a week and a half and altogether since the 1st of may I have lost 21lb. Tonight while I was making myself a cup of tea to have with my bar I decided to stop thinking of this as a quick fix diet and just start thinking about it as a way of life.
In the last week and half I've eaten more veg than I probably have in the previous 6 months, always believing that I didn't like veg but actually I do when it's my only option! I am experimenting with food and treating myself with bars in the evening and it is becoming a way of life. I'm hardly ever hungry and I look forward to trying different veg and pack combos. I thought when I made swede chips last night that I love them so much I would have them off this diet and today I realised that I will never be off the diet, I just needed to retune my thinking about food!
Sorry that it has been such a long and rambling post but I just wanted to share especially as I've seen quite a few new people on here and just to let you know that it does get easier and I feel so much happier :) I love this diet!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I think we can all learn from what you have learnt!! :)

Great post and I know what you mean! I think I had a lightbulb moment similar to yours last week.

It's actually quite fun being creative with what we are allowed isn't it? and discovering that *shock* vegatables are actually really nice!!! I'm right there with you on that!

Great post!

Thanks guys, hopefully some people will find useful. :)
Realised again today that treats are the way to go, spent £50 on getting eyelash extensions and completely changed my already rapidly changing face. Feel like a million pounds :) treat yourselves :) xxx

Back