Just had first shake!

Well, just had my first shake (strawberry) and found it so disgusting I actually gipped while drinking it! Dont know why but thought that as they were made with water they wouldn't be like a milkshake (I HATE milk!) Think I might try making a choc one as a mousse for lunch and see how that is. Has anyone else had this problem? Really want to find a way of making them more pallatable as was so looking forward to starting LT and dont want to give up. Dont expect them to be delicious or anything, just being able to have them without gipping would be good!
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I plan to stay on LT till december. Thankyou!

Last edited:
The strawberry ones make me gag...the choc ones aren't too bad tho. I don't experiment too much (tried making it into 'hot chocolate' and was left with hot, salty brown water!) but if you look down the threads lots of people have 'recipes'.

Good luck- just take each day and each shake as it comes. It may help to think of them as 'thinning medicine'- which is what I do when I really can't face them!

xx

hey i just have chocolate i did have some strawberry but i gag on it as well so i just have chocolate 3 times a day 7 days a week i love the chocolate one! have not tried it as a mosse though so let me know how that 1 goes xx

use ice cold water, im with jelly i only drink the chocolate :)

Use ice cold water, add a couple of sweeteners, mix thoroughly with a blender or whisk and then add some ice cubes - not so bad then - a bit like a melted McD's shake to me :D

good luck and keep on trying its really worth it.
x

If u have a vanilla one put in Ice and a spoonful of Coffee, and its actually quite nice, the rest of them are Vile. Good Luck :eek:

Thanks everyone, tried the choc one as a "mousse" for lunch and wasn't too bad. Think I will have them all as a mousse from now on as it is a bit more like eating! Has anyone tried the strawberry one as a mousse as it only says on bag u can do it for choc or vanilla? Not getting anymore strawb but have 4 left to use up!:confused:

Thanks everyone, tried the choc one as a "mousse" for lunch and wasn't too bad. Think I will have them all as a mousse from now on as it is a bit more like eating! Has anyone tried the strawberry one as a mousse as it only says on bag u can do it for choc or vanilla? Not getting anymore strawb but have 4 left to use up!:confused:

we had this before...its offical with LT you can use strawberry one as a mousse. they just didnt mention it on the packaging!

i find the mousse's are the hardest to eat to be honest..
are u allowed to use sweetners?
Didnt know that

tablet form but not powder

Back