1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just had me din dins and full to brim....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrs*S, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Still can't believe this is a diet!! And it was all free on a Red Day wooohooo!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

What did you have?

4. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Yeah, what did you have?

5. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Well the calendar that came with the last mag had some recipes in and I did the rich beef Stew and it was delish!

6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Have you actually left the kitchen and all this cooking since we had coffee lol. Well done and good luck for Saturday hun.xx

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

8. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Not that often Caz lol but shock horror I have just been on my friends Wii and according to that I have put on 1lb Awwwwwww :( Might just jump on it again and see lol I havent done anything bad at all must be cos I had just had my breakfast (I hope!)

9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Hey don't worry, I think people have posted on here before about the weight on the Wii being different to the scales at class, and there the ones that matter xx

10. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

I hope your right as I have really followed the diet to the letter, nothing wrong has touched my lips or anything and it would be so disheartening if I have put some on :(