just had my 4th weigh in

Popsie

I just had my 4th weigh in and remained the same. I am glad I didn't gain anything, rather stay the same than that.

week 1 = lost 6lbs :D
week 2 = sts :sigh:
week 3 = lost 5lbs :D
week 4 = sts :sigh:

I had my fourth weigh in this week too
and look how well you have done
what other diet allows you to lose weight at the rate you have 11lb in four weeks which is amazing

I have found it a bit difficult from time to time
hoping you havent
here is to the next four weeks :)

Popsie, 11lb is great....keep up the good work. If you werent on CD could you claim the same weight loss or would you still be unhappy with what you were before? good work.

I know you are both so right. I have been struggling lately with water intake and whilst cooking the childrens meals. I am determined to stick to it though. I have an aim to lose at least 3 stones by my birthday 29th July. I have to do it! I was thinking of buying a dress in a size 16 as an incentive. I have gone down to a size 20 top and 18 bottoms fromm size 24 top and 20 bottoms since starting CD in April. I just feel so great and much more confident. It's the best diet i have ever done, and the only one that has worked for me.

Good luck to you both with your cd journey xxx

I know it`s disheartening not to lose every week x I find the way my body works is if I lose some, the following week or two I don`t. Then I do, The another week or two of none. I am expecting it to probably be much the same once I finally start CD

Good Luck with the rest of your journey Xx

I know you are both so right. I have been struggling lately with water intake and whilst cooking the childrens meals. I am determined to stick to it though. I have an aim to lose at least 3 stones by my birthday 29th July. I have to do it! I was thinking of buying a dress in a size 16 as an incentive. I have gone down to a size 20 top and 18 bottoms fromm size 24 top and 20 bottoms since starting CD in April. I just feel so great and much more confident. It's the best diet i have ever done, and the only one that has worked for me.

Good luck to you both with your cd journey xxx

best diet I have done too
I am sure you can get to that size for your birthday :) dont get the dress yet start saving for it now though and then get it or an even better one nearer the time :):)

Back