Just had my first shake

bluedaisy

Hi all,
I just had my first shake this morn, it tasted a lot nicer that I had expected.
I'm really looking forward to being successful on Lighter Life.
I've been looking thru sum of the posts on here and ye are really inspiring.
I'm sure I will be spending more time on here now that I've started LL

So far so good then bluedaisy! My tastes over the time have changed regarding the different packs... so try them all, and see what you like now... then as you get bored of some (which I really did!) then re-try the ones you weren't too keen on! ;)

Good luck with getting into ketosis... it won't be long, and it takes away the hunger pretty much... then you'll be sailing! :D

xx

Glad to hear you liked it.

Top tip for shakes is to get a stick blender / whisk-o-lait makes it nice and frothy!

:welcome2: Bluedaisy! my fav shake is the chocolate... and now i am trying the strawberry one as i needed some variety!

Hi bluedaisy. Hot choc shakes are great in this chilly, rainy weather. Brrr :gen125:

Aww bless glad you like them sweety. Be sure you test every single foodpack out there. Have you tried the bars yet? they're amazing!

Welcome!!!
Try making the vanilla or banana shake with hot water and add a dash of coffee...... completely delicious!!!

We're all here if you need anything, join in our weight loss easter target!!! its a bit of fun yet keeps you focused!

Have a good first week x x x

Welcome :)
And I hope your first few days go smoothly.
By Monday you'll be feeling on top of the world!
I personally I couldn't live without the porridge. Have you tried it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey every1, thanks for all the lovely messages - I'm feeling very welcome. Day 2 today and it's going great so far, I had a headache earlier but it's gone now. Haven't tried the porridge yet but I like the soups and shakes that I've tried.

Thanks again

i make my shakes in a smmoothie to go maker by kenwood with ice yums
Ooh, same here!! :)

The strawberry shake works so well like this! Add a few crushed sweeteners, and it's like eating ice-cream! I have 2 every day... and I make them big! They fill a 600ml glass when I'm done! Yumm!! :D

xx

Ooh, same here!! :)

The strawberry shake works so well like this! Add a few crushed sweeteners, and it's like eating ice-cream! I have 2 every day... and I make them big! They fill a 600ml glass when I'm done! Yumm!! :D

xx

NOTED!!!! ;)

Day 6 today and yes Magiclove, u were rite, I'm feeling super, I can't wait till tomorrow eve for my first weigh in!

Good luck on your first weigh in hun! xxx

:fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed:

Back