Just had my wk2 wi

burberry12

Well just had my week 2 weigh in and ive lost another 5lb i am over the moon. 16lb in 2 weeks is crazy

I am at a wedding on sat all day!!!!!!

Great job, thats an ace loss well done you, have a good time at the wedding x

Well just had my week 2 weigh in and ive lost another 5lb i am over the moon. 16lb in 2 weeks is crazy

I am at a wedding on sat all day!!!!!!
well done hun....don't forget your shakes on sat xxxx

fab loss

Just read your weight loss thats fab, hope i can do as well as that i would be so excited. you will feel great on saturday well done x

well done you!

oh my god thats brilliant!!!

Thank you its nice posting it on here makes you feel really good i just feel fab but she told me at the cemist i might not lose as much next week but we shall see

bugger that, you just might as well x

Well done. You must be begining to feel the weight off. Treat yourself to new shoes 4 the wedding and walk tall and proud.... and sexy. Hope u don't find the meal hard. Drink loads of water all day but main thing ....enjoy.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Thank you its nice posting it on here makes you feel really good i just feel fab but she told me at the cemist i might not lose as much next week but we shall see

I know they have to be the voice of reason, but there's no need to pee on your chips - strive to lose as much as you can each week, the moment a doubt is implanted it's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy - well done you :eek:

Well done hun thats fab xx

Fab loss hun!!! Weigh ins are the best aren't they???

Well done! Keep up the good work.

Back