Just had one of the bars - and I now feel so so sick...

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
:wave_cry:

Has anyone else had this???? I'm seeing my cdc on thurs to get some bars, my mum is doing the cd and sent me a couple of bars to try before I bought them.. I've just eaten the peanut one (and enjoyed it at the time) and drunk the glass of water it recommended...

I had it about 40 minutes ago and I feel so so sick now... I am NEVER a sicky person, I can't even remember the last time I felt sick apart from when I had my tonsils out a couple of years ago..

Is this normal?? Has anyone else had this?? Not sure if it was just a dodgy bar but at this rate I dont think I want to buy any.. Shame, I was looking forward to taking them in work...

:sick: :(

I don't really rate the peanut one. But the toffee is lovely!!

I quite liked the peanut one but they gave me funny tummy and really bad wind.LOL You should try the other ones honest, the orange one is soooooperb, it has yummy dark chocolate!! Also the toffee one is really nice too, is like a curly wurly. good luck xx

Give the others a try, maybe get one of each and split them in half. It could be the vitamins being concerntrated in them... or slice them up and put them in the freezer like alot of people on here do...They are lovely, the chocolate one is the best from my point of view then the malt toffee, I did like the peanut ones, but don't like the gritty stuff in it...Give it a try...x

I personally love the peanut bar, perhaps a little too much at times:eek:

I think as the others have suggested try out some of the other flavours.

I Know when I ate my first couple I had very bad wind, but did not feel sick.

I normally would drink about two glasses of water with mine.

I slice it up into about 16 bits and slowly eat while watching television.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys... Wow, have I been ill on these (sorry if tmi)... Not sureif it was just a bad bar but I still dont feel great..

Thank you to everyone who has replied

x

Poor you, hope your feeling better soon.

never heard of a bad bar, or never had a bad bar, but then once there's a bit of chocolate on it I will eat.:p

Love Mini xxx

Hi

I agree with Mini, maybe more water needed. The first bar I had I only drank a glass of water and felt a bit sick afterwards. Now I have 2 pints with every one I have, no sick feeling at all, and I love them all:D :D :D

Hope this helps they're scrummy, so would be a shame to miss out;)

Tracey
x

Hmmm, I was pretty sure I'd drunk enough water - up until I ate it (5.30ish) I'd had 3.5l of water....

Thank you for all your replies, guess there was just something in that bar, it seems a pretty usual response.. May be w hile before I pluck up the courage to try them again though!

I also feel sick after the bars and i found it to be a rush of insulin level. I dont have them anymore and dont have the problem. I also drank plenty of water. The sick feeling is really awfull.

Don't know whether i should bother trying the bars now:eek: Anyway,wanted to ask,do the bars get you out of ketosis and does the 'chocolate' taste like nice chocolate?:p

Don't know whether i should bother trying the bars now:eek: Anyway,wanted to ask,do the bars get you out of ketosis and does the 'chocolate' taste like nice chocolate?:p

I'd give them a go, you can always exchange them if you don't like them. Bars don't effect ketosis, I've had one a day since week three, and have stayed in ketosis.

They're not a twix, mars, snickers bounty, galaxy :drool: :drool: :drool: Now look what you've made me do ;) But arn't bad, extremely chewy, hence needing the 2 pints of water to get the b.....rs down:D

I'd give them a go, you can always exchange them if you don't like them. Bars don't effect ketosis, I've had one a day since week three, and have stayed in ketosis.

They're not a twix, mars, snickers bounty, galaxy :drool: :drool: :drool: Now look what you've made me do ;) But arn't bad, extremely chewy, hence needing the 2 pints of water to get the b.....rs down:D

lol i'll give em a go...thanks x

I think you should try them they effect everyone differently and i am impaired glucost tolerant so very sensitive to carbs. They are yummy they just make me feel sick.:)

If only it had just made me ~feel~ sick!!!!!!!! I dont think I'm too carb sinsitive - I always load up with pasta the day before a half marathon and I'm fine - although I wasn't on the CD then!!!

I have to be very careful when im racing, i cant overload with carbs. I have to work out what im putting out and try only to put back the same.:(

Back