just had to take a dulcolax

carlax

hi all im sorry to sound rude but just wanted to know has anyone had to take anything so they can use the loo ,
well i havent been for ten days and have taken a dulcolax a few hours ago ,
iv taken lax before when iv had probs going but today my tummy is killing me really cramping , can anyone tell me if this has happened to them
thanks xx

:eek: 10 days?!?!?!?!

Personally I would leave it no more than 3 or 4 before having something like Senna. Dulcolax can be very harsh and thats why you are feeling cramping.

Remember prevention is better than cure, get some Psyllium husks (look online), or fibre 89 (from your CDC) You can have fibre sure too from the pharmacy. Best to attack it before constipation sets in or you will be uncomfortable!

Have a warm drink, some paracetamol and curl up on the sofa! :)

I take a dulcolax every friday nioght as I don't go on my own!

Relax and wait for the results!

xx

thanks guys xx am layin on the sofa with a cover and a big glass of water now

I got really bad cramps with dulcolax as well.. but they worked, although the day after they worked I'd find my tummy was the other way! gassy and loose and still very uncomfortable.

Start taking fibersure or psy husks daily to prevent getting into this situation, I started taking them and I have gone to the loo every single day for the last 15 days :) although the most I went without going was 4 days I took a ducolax and started the fibersure and its been perfect since then.

Back