Just had to tell you

Greenockgal

Hello everyone! Well, after a week of picking, I lost 1.1lbs on LL on Wednesday, I thought to myself, "What is the point of this, I could do that on WW!" So, had a good day wednesday, but then had a bit of toast last night! Crooked thinking or what!

But - on the positive side, I bought a pair of trousers from the charity shop about a month ago, New Look size 16's, they were VERY tight across the thighs and didn't fasten up! So they got washed and put away for "one day" - well, that day is here today! I tried them on this morning, and not only do they fit, they aren't tight on the thigh any more!:D:D:D:D

So, totally refocussed, have been to the gym every night this week, going to aim to have a good, positive weekend, and I'm going to go through my wardrobe and get rid of all the interim clothes that are now too big (I haven't worn some of them!:rolleyes:) and have a putting on Ebay weekend!

Have a good day everyone, I just wanted to share my trouser story with you all - Onwards and downwards!

"THEY MAKE TAKE OUR FLAB, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!"

:wow:Size 16 trousers!!!:clap:
What a wonderful feeling:character00100:

Plenty of motivation there to keep going.

Well done you:talk017: Greenockgal:)

Thanks Mini, I have been a 24 top and 22 bottom for as long as I can remember, so this is a major point for me! I think I might wee myself with excitement WHEN I can ger into size 14's!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I would also wee myself with excitement if I got down to a size 14 again, it has been years since I was that small:(

It certainly is!!!:cool:

I went to the newsagent this morning for some fags (they'll be next to go!) and he didn't recognise me - he thought I'd had my hair cut! His wife said, "Don't be stupid, she's lost weight!" Ha ha!

Back