just have to

fennerxo

put this out there,
my last weigh in last Monday i lost 2 pounds and was chuffed :) and since then it has gone down hill!
here are my syns for the week
Tuesday - 20.5
Wed - 5
Thurs - god knows, deffo 4.5 then had countless biscuits!
Friday - 5.5
Saturday - 6.5, then 3 biscuits and 2 sweets
sunday - xmas day didnt even count!
Today - 0 so far but will be going over I think with a take away!!

Well since it is Christmas I am not sticking to it 100% but i thought today I was going to get back on it but It doesnt look like i am going too.

Is anyone else like this at all?
It is weigh in tomorrow and I am looking for about a 4lb gain!! I am not too bothered because I have enjoyed myself!
but I am now thinking because of NYE do I just start back properly in january?
helppp hahah

like you said you enjoyed it so don't worry! Keep at it this week and do some damage control there is 5 days between now and NYE. I think if you try and be on plan even slightly then you make semi good decisions and if you say blow it til the new year the gain could be massive. You have 3lb to goal seem a shame to mess that up.

Well I think you've done ok, but why don't you count the biscuits? Are we talking 4-5 or 20-30?

I lost 3lb at my last weigh in on Wednesday but immediately went to a party so my syns for that day were 16.0
Thursday - 13.0syns
Friday - 12 syns
Saturday - 12.5 syns
Xmas Day -................75 syns !!!! (20 of those were alcohol, 16 sweets and 15 was an accidental double portion of the SW Christmas pudding)
Halfway through Monday - 7 syns
Tomorrow is a big family get together so I don't expect that will be brilliant but I've lost too much to give up now.

Can't you choose what you have in your take-away?

I wouldn't panic too much, I recon when u eat ur usual meals ur weight will correct it's self, may just take a week or two! I had all intentions of going back on plan today.... Then had cheesecake for breakfast and went up my mama for dinner, skipped dessert but had biscuits! But it's all about being prepared arrange to meet my mum at 11 down the gym for a quick session then pool for a few lengths... Counter act the damage :) x

Back