Just how small a sacrifice is Abstainance?

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Just for fun, worked out the following figures....when you start to feel ike this diet is long, or boring, or hard, or long and will never end, etc.....work out some figures.

I worked out tonight I have been abstaining for 227 days.

I then worked out, I had been fat, miserable, unhappy, self conscious, self destructive, self hating, in pain, struggling, etc., for roughly 7165 days.

So - just how long is this diet??

Not long at all. :)

I have been on this diet less then 3.5% of the time I spent fat.

Well worth the sacrifice. Hell - looking at those stats, I would not even call it a scarifice - I would call it a miracle.

:)

Stats, Stats, Stats !!!

Hi BL
Usually I hate stats, but that's good.It's true, it's a very short time for such dramatic results. I read once about a woman who lost a lot of weight through the winter months. Her neighbours saw her at Christmas, fat, dowdy and unhappy - the next time they saw her was in the summer, slim,glam and smiling.
They thought her husband was having an affair with a mystery woman !!!
I think that's us - it confirms the dramatic results in such a short time.
Thank heaven for LL. It's Life Saver for me. :grouphugg::D

They thought her husband was having an affair with a mystery woman !!!
:grouphugg::D

lol - my hubby did say not long ago, "I feel like I am cheating"....I asked why...he said, "It's like crawling in to bed with a different women every week!" :D

XXX

Just for fun, worked out the following figures....when you start to feel ike this diet is long, or boring, or hard, or long and will never end, etc.....work out some figures.

I worked out tonight I have been abstaining for 227 days.

I then worked out, I had been fat, miserable, unhappy, self conscious, self destructive, self hating, in pain, struggling, etc., for roughly 7165 days.

So - just how long is this diet??

Not long at all. :)

I have been on this diet less then 3.5% of the time I spent fat.

Well worth the sacrifice. Hell - looking at those stats, I would not even call it a scarifice - I would call it a miracle.

:)

what a fab post !!! Thanks BL :D

Debz xx

Thanks BL, Thats just really helped me!

xx

I've never thought of it that way.
My OH is always saying youv'e got to look at the big picture :)

Back