Just joined - Hello all!

Mummy2Slim

I don’t know how but only come across this forum tonight while searching for some info so have joined up. Currently just got into target with SW and always looking for new ideas and will need all the help I can get to keep maintaining.

So hi all :)

Congratulations on getting to target and welcome xxxx

I don’t know how but only come across this forum tonight while searching for some info so have joined up. Currently just got into target with SW and always looking for new ideas and will need all the help I can get to keep maintaining.

So hi all :)
Welcome and congratulations on reaching target! :0clapper::winner::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::targetgif:

Well done. What's your plan to maintain?

Well done. What's your plan to maintain?

HI Ali

Sorry for taking so long to come back on :) I', following route B I think on the new maintaining plan so I get 2 As and 2 Bs if I want plus some saavvy syns for using on things like oils, avacados etc (I think its 15 syns extra per day up to 3 days per week) - you don't have to use them but week 4 maintaining and it's working for me. I am just making sure I eat enough, introducing some healthy fats as I say and eating lots (as I always do on SW anyway lol!). Im taking it week at a time and keeping to class!

Good luck with your journey and well done on your loss so far!!

L

Back