Just joined! Hello everybody

Batgirl

Hi all - have just joined Body Optimize online as I have no time to go to a class with work and kids etc... Did Slimming World classes 7 years ago to lose the baby weight after my daughter was born - they were great, and thought I'd give it another go seeing as my weight has crept up over the last couple of years. Have a stone and a half to lose, hopefully by Christmas... this looks a great forum, hoping to chat with you all over the next few months :)

Good luck and welcome back to sw and minimins.

Everyone is a great help on here, so hang around and before you know it you will be so much lighter.

Looking forward to hearing more from you :D

Good luck hun and welcome to minimins and SW
Hope you get all you want to acheive!
Were all here for you so if you have good days tell us if you have bad days tells us
cause were here to listen and help !!!
have a fab time on SW!
x

Welcome, and good luck Batgirl :D (I feel like Robin saying that! lol)

Hiya, welcome to minimins and good luck with SW!
You'll pick up loads of good tips, advice and support on here and there are some great recipies in the recipe sub-forum.
Look forward to hearing how you are doing, don't be afraid to ask if you need help with anything. x

Wow thanks for the welcome everyone! I have been on the diet since Monday, am finding it OK apart from what to have for packed lunches at work (no microwave, have my healthy extra b as cereal so no sandwiches - boring!). Had a bit of a blip when my kitchen scales underestimated my cheese intake by half (no idea what they were playing at) but just missed the next day's healthy extra 'a' so am hoping that works. Missing Pret a Manger! But am sure it will be worth it ... Good luck with all your weight loss journeys, I will be popping back often xxx

Yeah, have no objection to Batty - my husband, kids and friends would go with that one... I have been known to lose the hairdryer and have it turn up in the fridge once...

Hello and welcome to the forum. Everyone is GREAT here.

Hi and welcome

For lunches what about buying a flak for soups, or taking in cold veggies to have with cous cous made with water from the kettle?

Cold pasta salad?

Good luck

Hi and welcome bat girl

good luck on your journey

nico xx

Cheers folks - my first weigh in tomorrow, eeek! Have been good all week but father in law took us out for a meal today and I ordered what looked like the most slimming thing on the menu (rice with a prawn and monkfish kebab grilled on skewers) only to find out it came on a big white pitta bread drizzled in olive oil. I thought the words 'skewers' and 'grilled' would keep me safe, but no! Anyway, I estimated about 30 sins to be on the safe side and have had a smoked salmon salad for tea so fingers crossed... need to get that running lady on my ticker to start moving!

Hope you have a fab week everybody x

Back