JUST JOINED MINIMINS!!!

Gemmy_Lou

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time using MiniMins and so far I have found it fantastic! I have been doing Slimming World for aout 8 months and have lost nearly 2 stone. I am so much happier. I can no longer go to class due to work but my colleagues and I all do SW and encourage one another and all weigh in at home on a Thursday and report back to one another. I think this site is just what I need for that extra motivation!!
Time will tell... :p

Gem

Fantastic and welcome. I go to class to weigh in only and don't stay so I find this to be my lifeline as well.

Look forward to seeing your progress :)

Hello and well done on your weight loss so far. This is a great site, I find it a huge help. xx

This is such a lovely forum, plenty of folks to inspire you, offer support, check syns and give you loads of ideas, welcome to the gang!

This is a great place for motivation and information. I have just started back to a class as I dont do so well "going it alone". However this site is invaluable for instant advice.

Good luck xx

This is such a lovely forum, plenty of folks to inspire you, offer support, check syns and give you loads of ideas, welcome to the gang!

Wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang! :8855:

Sorry, I think I'm still half asleep and my random humour is amusing me!:rolleyes:

lol Indie

Welcome to the forum Gemmy. You will love it here. It is certainly a lifeline for me. helps me keep motivated to carry on.

Good luck xxx

Thanks guys! Im just trying to find my way around the site!
Got my little sis coming for dinner tonight and doing slimming world spaghetti and meat balls...YUM!

Welcome, I too have only joined today for a bit of extra motivational support and inspiration!! Are there any other blokes out there or am I, as when in class, the only token one??

Welcome, this is a great site with some really inspirational and knowledgeable people.

And well done on your weight loss so far :)

hi girl me new to this site still not sure how to use it.good luck

Welcome, I too have only joined today for a bit of extra motivational support and inspiration!! Are there any other blokes out there or am I, as when in class, the only token one??

Welcome to you both also. Always nice to have new faces around the forum :)

There are a few of us around. :beer8:

Good luck with the plan.

Thanks for the welcome. hope to do a bit more posting once i get the hang of this a bit better :character00148:

Back