1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just joined SW , and on Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by den1sea, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. den1sea

den1sea New Member

Hi everyone,,, just joined SW on Thurs past and im trying to follow the Extra Easy plam and cant help feeling as it appears easy to follow that i must be doing something wrong,,,, Todays meals as follows please advise
    Breakfast M Light Yog, strawberries, melon, plums and a few grapes
    Lunch Lean roast beef, carrot, turnip , potato
    1 orange
    Tea Mushrooms, tomatoes, poaches eggs x2, lean grilled bacon.
    Healrhy ext a skimmed milk and no B as yet
    Good luck to us all:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, your menu looks fine, though for breakfast you have just had fruit and a mullerlight, i would personally add some sort of healthy extra there, maybe some cereal then have your yoghurt and fruit, or some toast or something, though it is entirely up to you, i just think it will fill you up better until lunchtime xxx
  4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Try the alpen lights, as you can have two for a B box, HE. and could always just have one at breaky and save the other till later for a hunger pang time? .. or mix musilie in with your muller light, thats yum! x your menu seems absoloutly fine and yummy.. as long as you have your HE and count your syns when you have them you'l be fine. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.