• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just joined SW , and on Extra Easy

Hi everyone,,, just joined SW on Thurs past and im trying to follow the Extra Easy plam and cant help feeling as it appears easy to follow that i must be doing something wrong,,,, Todays meals as follows please advise
Breakfast M Light Yog, strawberries, melon, plums and a few grapes
Lunch Lean roast beef, carrot, turnip , potato
1 orange
Tea Mushrooms, tomatoes, poaches eggs x2, lean grilled bacon.
Healrhy ext a skimmed milk and no B as yet
Good luck to us all:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey, your menu looks fine, though for breakfast you have just had fruit and a mullerlight, i would personally add some sort of healthy extra there, maybe some cereal then have your yoghurt and fruit, or some toast or something, though it is entirely up to you, i just think it will fill you up better until lunchtime xxx

Try the alpen lights, as you can have two for a B box, HE. and could always just have one at breaky and save the other till later for a hunger pang time? .. or mix musilie in with your muller light, thats yum! x your menu seems absoloutly fine and yummy.. as long as you have your HE and count your syns when you have them you'l be fine. xx