Just joined SW...here comes the new me!!

Its the start of another sw week and Iv decided today is going to be a green day :)

Im super hungry today, so I have a feeling I will mostly be eating today LOL Gotta love slimming world ;)

My plan for this evenings tea is a pile of sw chips and mounds of fresh salad with loads of salt and vinegar.

My monthly is due anyday and Im feeling rather moody today, much to my hubbys delight lol...hate pmt, so just going to food optimise through it. Im not going the gym today or even 2mos..because Im really not in the mood, I just want to curl up under a blanket and drink hot drinks and feel sorry for myself...God I sound so miserable...

Will post later :)

Well Iv lightened my mood by signing up to the 'walk for harry' walkathon. Its a 10 or 25 mile walk around birmingham (depending on weather you have children who want to join you!) and its all in aid of harry moseley..who died of from a cancerous brain tumour just before xmas.

Harry was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 7 and took it upon himself to fundraise to help try find a cure for this horrble disease, he started making bracelets at home with beads and selling them online through his cause 'help harry, help others' He raised over £25,000!!!

Sadly harry passed away recently but before he died he made it known that he wanted the BRMB walkathon to be all about his cause..brain cancer. Harry's not here to see it but his wish came true!! :)

On the 13th may this year, Me and my family will be taking part in the brmb walkathon 'walk for harry'. He was such an amazing person and its such a tragic end to his life, we felt the urgent need to get involved! :)

Iv set up a justgiving page, this allows ppl to donate (as little as £1 is good enough, it all helps) through a secure site that goes straight to the charity fund account..no money passes through anybodys hands.

Please if anybody would like to donate please follow this link https://www.justgiving.com/walkathon-Victoria-Sargent-445

Or maybe you want to get involved and do the walk yourself..just let me know :)

Thankyou to anyone who donates, harry would be so pleased and gratefull xx

Its nearly the weekend again...and we are expecting snow tonight YAYYYYYYYY! I love the snow, gonna get out there with my children and build another snowman if its still light when it gets heavy :) I actually think Im still a child inside when it snows lol

All going well on sw, was planning a green day yesterday but it turned into an EE lol Wasnt a problem as i didnt consume any extra hex so alls good :)

Well what an eventfull evening! lol Im learning that not all the ppl on this forum are as pleasant as others. Such is life I suppose.

Still no snow where I live..not impressed! lol Was hoping for a snowball fight with the kids when we wake up..suppose there is still time :)

Had a lovely tea tonight, I made cottage pie with swede mash..it was packed with vegs and was scrummy. The kids enjoyed it too which was a bonus. Just had a late night snack of strawberrys with my cuppa, but not feeling sleepy yet so dont want to go to bed to lay there listening to hubby snore for the next couple of hours lol..

:bighug: I have no idea what's happened, but hope you're ok now xx

Thankyou hun, Means alot. Iv not been able to post for a week because the mods kicked me off!! Anyways Im not going to moan about it, thats not what Im on here for..Im on here for support.

I lost 2.5lbs last week and next weigh in is tommorow evening. I would really like to break into the 13s now. That would mean losing 1.5lbs..hope I can do it.

Im having no problems with the eating plan, really getting into the swing of things now. :)

Had my 6th weigh in tonight and Iv got another 2lb off. Thats 13.5lb off in total..was hoping for my stone award tonight, but that will have to weight till next week now lol

sargentgirl said:
Had my 6th weigh in tonight and Iv got another 2lb off. Thats 13.5lb off in total..was hoping for my stone award tonight, but that will have to weight till next week now lol

Hi hun well done on ur losses so far xx

Well last weeks weigh in I gained 1lb, not to worry though..I didnt let it get me down and Iv got my next weigh in 2moz evening so fingers crossed I get that lb off and some more :)

Went to weigh in last night and I lost 3lbs!!!!! Really chuffed with that, I got my stone award and Im 1.5 into the next one!! Wooohooo.

I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!! :)

Back