Just joined today!

Awww well even if you look fatter as you say from the neck down i think you look stunning. :)

Mmmm your tea sounds nice. yay to your hubby cooking it. Mine cooks occasionally when i ask him to coz i am too exhausted. i am having salmon, fresh mash and sweetcorn for tea so nice and healthy again.

Are you finding it easier to stick to your plan now your posting on here? i certainly am despite this lunchtimes pig out lol.

i know boooo to the weekend being almost over. At least i work from home on mondays so it eases me back in. Unfortunately my childminder has gone sick for tomorrow so i have to escape to get my son to school quickly in the morning and then sneakily have my daughter at home until i take her to pre-school at lunchtime. Hopefully work won't find out about that :S

Yay to the apprentice. can't wait to see who wins. i will def be rooting for Tom although i do wonder if he is tough enough to work with Lord sugar. He is just a genuinely nice guy and often it's the bad nasty people who win. Everything will be crossed for him though.

xxx

Rhibennett said:
Awww well even if you look fatter as you say from the neck down i think you look stunning. :)

Mmmm your tea sounds nice. yay to your hubby cooking it. Mine cooks occasionally when i ask him to coz i am too exhausted. i am having salmon, fresh mash and sweetcorn for tea so nice and healthy again.

Are you finding it easier to stick to your plan now your posting on here? i certainly am despite this lunchtimes pig out lol.

i know boooo to the weekend being almost over. At least i work from home on mondays so it eases me back in. Unfortunately my childminder has gone sick for tomorrow so i have to escape to get my son to school quickly in the morning and then sneakily have my daughter at home until i take her to pre-school at lunchtime. Hopefully work won't find out about that :S

Yay to the apprentice. can't wait to see who wins. i will def be rooting for Tom although i do wonder if he is tough enough to work with Lord sugar. He is just a genuinely nice guy and often it's the bad nasty people who win. Everything will be crossed for him though.

xxx

Hi Rhi!

Hows your day been? Hope you've had a good day and that work didn't find out that you had your daughter at home! :)

Your tea sounded lovely last night. Mash is my fave potato. My ideal comfort meal would be chicken breast with mash, peas and gravy. Yum!!! Had quorn chilli and rice for tea tonight. It was just ok. I've made better ones...

I am finding it easier since posting on here, yes. I've joined a couple of Christmas challenges to keep me motivated.

Did you watch The Apprentice? I won't say anything in case you've taped it.

:) xxx

What did you think to Apprentice?

Hi Katie,

Day yesterday was ok. The morning was stressful as the childminder was sick. Luckily i was already working from home so i had to rush my son to school and then had my daughter home all morning with me until i took her to pre-school at lunchtime. The change of routine unsettled her and she just moaned and whined all morning which made it hard to concentrate on my work. I was quite stressed by lunchtime but luckily calmed down in the afternoon. Also work never found out i had my daughter home so that's a relief. Then i went out and had a meal with a friend last night.

How was your day yesterday? and i guessing you won't be reading this until tonight so how was today? lol.

Mmmmmm chicken breast, mash, peas and gravy sounds yummy...... Don't tempt me lol. My mouth is watering already. lol.

Well done joining the xmas challenges. I've joined an august - december one so we'll see how i get on.

Yes i watched the apprentice. My DH and i let out a massive cheer when he won :) I think the right people came in 1st and 2nd. If the job had been on offer like last year then Helen would def have won. Did you see the You've been hired show afterwards with Dara? I'm not surprised that Lord Sugar is thinking of pairing Susie and Tom up at some point either. From the interviews this year i had no idea who would win as they all seemed to have flawed plans and do badly. What do you think? I don't know what i'll do on a wednesday night now lol.

xxxxx

Hiya hun,

how are you today?

I went and got weighed today as i can't go to my usual class tomorrow night. Am sooo gutted that i have stayed the same. i've been really good so don't really understand it. I'm hoping the scales reflect this week next week when i go

xxx

Oh booo!!!! I hate it when you've been really good and you stay the same.. It's a right pain in the backside and disheartening, but it's probably water retention or something equally as annoying! Us women have it harder than men. It just drops off them! Grrrrrrrr!!
I'm off to weigh in tomorrow night so I'll let you know how I get on...fingers crossed!!!!
I've been really good so I will also be sick to the back teeth if I don't lose.
I'll let you know tomorrow..
:) xxx

I hope your right about the water retention. If the same happens again next week then i'll be really really gutted!

Well done for being good all week. Fingers crossed to a good loss for you this week. Can't wait to hear how you've done. Good luck. xxx

Hi Rhi,

I've been to SW tonight and I lost 3lbs. I was a bit disappointed because my scales say I lost 6!! How annoying!!! Ha ha! :sigh:

I'm just about to have a chinese, but not a really bad one. I'm starving! :p

How have you got on today?
:) xx

Hey Katie,

Sorry not been on for few days as i have had a throat infection.

Well done on loosing 3lbs. Whoop Whoop :) That's fab. I know how you feel about their scales showing less of a loss than yours. I've had that before too so know how disappointing it is but it does seem to catch up at some point and you end up having more of a loss another week than you thought you had done on your scales. Maybe this thursday it will make it up.

Other than my throat infection i've been ok thanks. Managed to go to swimming friday night and then zumba saturday morning but wasn't well enough for the gym on sunday night unfortunately.

How was your weekend? Get upto much? xxx

Hi Rhi!

How are you? Hope your throat is better. I've been a bit rubbishy too over the last couple of days. Been really busy at work and I had to go to bed early last night as my head was banging.
I lost 1/2 a poxy pound tonight. Not happy as I've been really good and I got into some trousers easily today that I couldn't even do up last Thurs, so I expected a bigger loss... :-( AND, my scales said I was more than the SW ones tonight. Other way round last week. Weird...
How have you done? Have you had a good week?
I downloaded The Biggest Loser workout for the Xbox Kinect yesterday and did my fitness test. So I'm starting that tomorrow and going to do it every night after work. :)

Hey hun,

My throat has started hurting again today. i think it's coz i am overdoing it with working and all the exercising. Managed to do 30 minutes of swimming last friday, an hour zumba class saturday am, monday did 30minutes on zumba on the wii and same tuesday as well as 45 minutes in the gym tues and then 30 minutes zumba on wii last night. I badly want to loose the weight but this will be the 3rd weekend in a row i'll have felt rubbish. lol

sorry to hear you've not felt that well the last few days. Are you feeling better now? There seems to be a lot of bugs flying around this summer.

well done on loosing 1/2lb. It might not seem much but it is a loss. I was gutted i'd STS last week when i had been really good. This week i managed to loose 2.5lbs on their scales although i am a little gutted as my scales said i'd lost 4lbs but hey it'll catch up soon i am sure.

Well done downloading the biggest looser workout for the xbox. you'll have to let me know what it's like. You should also try the zumba which i think they also do for the xbox. It's sooo much fun lol.

I was starting to wonder where you were as i'd not seen you in a few days. Just remember we CAN do this hun so stay positive. xxxx

Morning hun.

How are you doing? Not seen you in a while xxxx

Keep it going Kitty! Don't lose the faith. Better to remain the same than gain, right?:)

Back