Just joined today!

Sorry i missed your reply. :-(

Glad to hear your back is better now. Sounded painful.

I loooove the apprentice and also the apprentice you've been fired after show. lol. I hated Natasha with a passion too so i am really glad she has gone. I'm not a big lover of Susie either but i thought she did well last night and was more forceful against Natasha for a change. I've gone through stages of liking and hating Jim. Some weeks he seems better than other. I like Tom but i wonder if he's a bit too weak to go into business with Lord Sugar. My favourite is Helen although she has come across as a bit *****y the last couple of weeks so i am not sure anymore. Who is your favourite?

Yes i think the 50 posts includes replies coz i haven't started over 50 threads lol. This will be my 106th post since tuesday evening. That's a bit worrying really how much of a chatterbox i am lol.

How is today going for you? x

Hi Rhi!
My favourite is Tom too. Jim is so annoying sometimes and really underhand in the boardroom. I really loved it when Susan stood up to him last night and he didn't know what to say... Ha!
I have just got back from Slimming World. Rejoined. Not happy with the scales result... :-( :-( I need a really good result next week.
I'm having a Sainsburys curry for my last supper and some wine. Then tomorrow I'm back on plan with a vengeance! :)
Hows your day been? How was your weigh in? Xxxx

Ggrrrrr i wrote a long response on my ipod last night and then the network connection dipped whilst i was sending it so lost the whole post :(

Your right about Jim being underhanded. He is very manipulative and thinks he can control everyone. It was impressive when Susan finally stood upto him as often she doesn't make herself very well heard so people dismiss what she has to say.

Well done on going back to SW. Just think you won't ever see what you saw on the scales again. We'll both encourage each other this week and hopefully both have a good result next week when we get on the scales.

LOL to you having your last supper. i normally have treat night on weigh night so i don't feel deprived. Not sure if i should stop that now i am trying to be good or not.

My day was ok yesterday thanks although i ended up having this awful disgusting soup for lunch. I could only manage 1/4 of it before i felt sick and had to give up. good job i had an apple with me too. lol. I lost 2.5lbs at weigh in last night which i am over the moon at as my scales said i had stayed the same from when i went 2 weeks ago. When i weighed on my scales on sunday night it said i had put on weight so i was pleased just to get back to the same as i was when i left for class. last time i went though my scales said i'd lost 4lbs but the ones in class only showed 1lb weigh loss so looks like they caught up this week. yay!

How was your evening? Get upto much?

How is your day going today? xxx

hi guys,
Good luck to ye both on yer journey!!! My biggest problem is will power too... im terrible at giving up food, and eating too big of portions. I also dread going for a walk or jog, but when im doing it i dont mind it, i actually like it. Its the whole thing of actually getting up and doing it that i dread!!

Hi Lightheart. that is exactly what i am like too. Often the thought of doing things is far worse than actually doing it. Good luck with your weight loss journey too. xxxx

Hi Lightheart! Thanks. I am determined to shift this weight.
My willpower has been great today for a change. I'm ready for my tea though!!! Starving!!! When do you weigh in?

Hi everybody, my name is Katie and I really want to lose weight. I keep trying and failing. Why is it so easy to put weight on but so hard to shift it! K

Hi & Welcome Katie

You ahev come to the right place for motivation. I have been here for a few days and it is great.

As for lack of willpower, I know that problem too well, but since going to hypnotherapy and doing self hypnosis everything has change. I go to the gym a minimum of 5 times a week - even 9am on sat/sun, which my hubby will tell you, the weekend is my "lazy time"

My hubby supports me even though he wont come to the gym with me. My daughter has joined teh gym too so most of the week we go together.

Good luck on your weight loss journey and keep us posted :)

Rhi, 2 and 1/2 pounds!! Fab!!! Well done!! My day has been ok, ta. Glad it's the weekend!! Willpower been great today but I can't wait for my SW pasta bolognese!!! I'm starving Marvin!!! :)
How's your day been? Hope you've not had the disgusting soup again. Today I had weetabix and skimmed milk at home before work. Then at work I had an apple and a muller light. For lunch I had a MugShot (as usual!! Ha ha!) and another muller light and an orange. No wine shall pass my lips all weekend either.. Arrgghgggh!!! Ha ha!!! What have you had today? And how's your will power been?
I think everybody should be able to have a treat night, otherwise there is nothing to look forward to and you're more likely to go off plan. As long as it doesn't stop my weight losses I'll carry on with my treat night on a Thursday. Sometimes I go out for a meal after weigh in, to Ask near where I live. I love their pesto chicken pasta with pine nuts. Yum!!!!
My pasta bolognese is ready now so I'll see you later on. :)
Xx

Mrsbooty said:
Hi & Welcome Katie

You ahev come to the right place for motivation. I have been here for a few days and it is great.

As for lack of willpower, I know that problem too well, but since going to hypnotherapy and doing self hypnosis everything has change. I go to the gym a minimum of 5 times a week - even 9am on sat/sun, which my hubby will tell you, the weekend is my "lazy time"

My hubby supports me even though he wont come to the gym with me. My daughter has joined teh gym too so most of the week we go together.

Good luck on your weight loss journey and keep us posted :)

Thanks Mrsbooty!
My hubby is doing the diet with me and I find that really helps my willpower as he isn't eating things that will tempt me off plan.
I am recovering from a prolapsed disc which had me laid up for a couple of months so exercise wise I'm a bit stuck at the mo. Might try a session on the wii fit tomorrow. See how I go.
When is your weigh day?
X

Thanks Niax! :) it makes all the difference when you've got so many people supporting you and motivating you :) thanks again.

Sorry didn't get chance to really get on here for long last night to reply to you and today i've been ill in bed all day :(

How was the ww pasta bolonaise last night? they do some nice meals. How has your day been today?

My day was good yesterday thanks. Managed to stick to the diet and also swam 34 length in 40 minutes last night so did well. Think that made me feel worse though so couldn't manage zumba today :(

Luckily i didn't have that disgusting soup again. I only had one of those and certainly wont be trying it again. I had my shake for lunch and an apple and then for tea i had a couple of lamb grills with some stir fry veg and noodles.

I agree about the treat night. Maybe i won't stop those nights lol.

have you done much today? probably easier if you read my diary for what i did yesterday as it'll explain it better rather than me writing it again.

sorry for the short reply. will write more when i feel a bit better hun. keep going your doing really really well. xxxx

Hi girls,
Just joined this today, im in bad need of motivation.I have all the best intentions during the week and as soon as the weekend comes.....:break_diet:My will power is a shambles!!!Anyways best of luck on your journeys xxx

Hi want2bthin. Welcome to the site. I only joined Tuesday night but already this site is keeping me motivated as everyone is very friendly and full of tips. Weekends are hard for me too as I tend to snack out of boredom but I've decided to come and post on here rather than do that.
I've also found doing a diary has helped loads.
Please feel free to come find me if you ever want a natter or motivation to stay on track xxx

Thanks Irene! I really want it to be a success this time. I've tried and failed so many times before. Fingers crossed!!! :)

Rhibennett said:
Sorry didn't get chance to really get on here for long last night to reply to you and today i've been ill in bed all day :(

How was the ww pasta bolonaise last night? they do some nice meals. How has your day been today?

My day was good yesterday thanks. Managed to stick to the diet and also swam 34 length in 40 minutes last night so did well. Think that made me feel worse though so couldn't manage zumba today :(

Luckily i didn't have that disgusting soup again. I only had one of those and certainly wont be trying it again. I had my shake for lunch and an apple and then for tea i had a couple of lamb grills with some stir fry veg and noodles.

I agree about the treat night. Maybe i won't stop those nights lol.

have you done much today? probably easier if you read my diary for what i did yesterday as it'll explain it better rather than me writing it again.

sorry for the short reply. will write more when i feel a bit better hun. keep going your doing really really well. xxxx

Hi Rhi!
Hope you're feeling a bit better than yesterday.
I haven't done much all weekend as my back has been playing up again. I am going to try a bit of kinect today. Try and get my heart rate up and a bit of a sweat on! :)
My pasta bolognese was SW recipe which I made myself. Made with turkey mince. It's delicious, if I do say so myself!! Ha ha ha!!! And last night I made chicken breast stuffed with garlic and mushrooms, then wrapped in Parma ham and baked in the oven. Served with new potatoes and salad. All free on SW!! Yum yum yum!! For pudding I had strawberries with that Total 0% thick fat free Greek yogurt over, with Canderel sprinkled over the top. Gorgeous. No sins in the whole dinner! I'd better get a good result on Thurs!! :)
What are you up to today? Anything? How are you doing will power wise?
:) xKx

hi Katie,

i am feeling a bit better this evening thanks. Just veg'd on the sofa this morning and then went back to bed this afternoon. i think all the chilling out was needed to get me better so i had to abandon the idea of going to the gym tonight too. I thought it best to be sensible and rest for a few days otherwise i could be off exercise for even longer if i ignored how i was feeling. How did you get on the playing on the kinect? sorry to hear your back has been playing up again :(

Mmm the pasta bolognese sounds lovely and so does the stuffed chicken breast. My mouth is watering just reading it. lol Well done for sticking to it. your doing brilliantly. You'll get a fab result on thursday i am sure. :)

Today has been a bit of a struggle willpower wise i must admit. I always struggle when i feel ill. i was a bit naughty at lunch but i guess it could have been worse. I felt like i just needed to eat food rather than have a shake for lunch so i ended up having a turkey, cheese and coleslaw sandwhich, a bit of salmon and spinach quiche and some snackajack crisps. i am going to be healthy for tea though to make up for it.
How has your day been?

Thanks for the friend request by the way. love your profile pic. You look soooo slim in it!
xxxxx

hi Katie,

i am feeling a bit better this evening thanks. Just veg'd on the sofa this morning and then went back to bed this afternoon. i think all the chilling out was needed to get me better so i had to abandon the idea of going to the gym tonight too. I thought it best to be sensible and rest for a few days otherwise i could be off exercise for even longer if i ignored how i was feeling. How did you get on the playing on the kinect? sorry to hear your back has been playing up again :(

Mmm the pasta bolognese sounds lovely and so does the stuffed chicken breast. My mouth is watering just reading it. lol Well done for sticking to it. your doing brilliantly. You'll get a fab result on thursday i am sure. :)

Today has been a bit of a struggle willpower wise i must admit. I always struggle when i feel ill. i was a bit naughty at lunch but i guess it could have been worse. I felt like i just needed to eat food rather than have a shake for lunch so i ended up having a turkey, cheese and coleslaw sandwhich, a bit of salmon and spinach quiche and some snackajack crisps. i am going to be healthy for tea though to make up for it.
How has your day been?

Thanks for the friend request by the way. love your profile pic. You look soooo slim in it!
xxxxx

Thanks! It's obviously just a good photo cos it was only taken a few months ago. I look fatter from the neck down!!:rolleyes::eek::eek:

I'm glad you're feeling better. I think we should always listen to our bodies when they are telling us we need a rest. If you exercise when ill, it is counterproductive in my opinion.

Mmmmmm...I could just eat that sandwich! And that quiche. I love bread and I love pastry. YUM!!!! :) I'm having baked haddock in provencale sauce with new pots and veg for tea, made by my lovely husband. I'd much rather have it in batter though!! :sigh: Ha ha! I'm sure it will be lovely.

I really hope I get a good result on Thursday evening. I need a boost ..

I can't believe the weekend is nearly over but we have The Apprentice final at 9!!! Yippee!! :cool:;):D Lets hope Tom wins!
Are you going to watch it?
xx

Hello I just joined today as well. I know how you feel, I lost 3 stone on atkins a few years ago and am now back to where I was. Also lost weight earlier this year and it went back on after a holiday to America. Determined to keep it off this time :)

Hi Stacey,

Yes I am determined to get mine off and keep it off. I'm sick of being fat. Its so uncomfortable. I have about 7 stones to lose so its going to be a looooong journer but with support I'll get there! It makes all the difference doesn't it? :)

Back