Just Joined:)

Zaniah

Hello everyone, have just found this forum and joined up straight away!

I started my SW journey in July, after struggling along with WW for the past couple of years, and I just wish i'd found it before....

Hoping to make new friends on my way to target:)

Welcome to Minimins Zaniah! Great to have you on board!

Hello everyone, have just found this forum and joined up straight away!

I started my SW journey in July, after struggling along with WW for the past couple of years, and I just wish i'd found it before....

Hoping to make new friends on my way to target:)

:bighug:Here's a hug to welcome you. I only found this site recently but already it has been soooooo valuable in both support and recipes. Everyone has been really nice and if you have any questions then please feel free to ask.:D

Welcome! This site is a god send, it will get you through you dark days! See you around the boards and good luck with your journey :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of minimins!!

I`d be lost without this forum and have a peak almost every day, even if I don`t post. It`s great support during the week. The time between WI`s can seem like forever!!

:welcome::welcome2:

Welcome Zania. We are a friendly lot on Minimins and I am sure you will find lots of support and form some great on-line friendships here - I know I have!

Good luck on SW journey - I hope you achieve all that you wish for :)

Good luck! I'm only a week in so still new myself.
This forum has been a godsend so far, its great for new ideas and help with questions about the plan.

And a big welcome zaniah from me too.You will find this site most useful and informative, even people who have been on plan for years learn something from it. We all support each other and bring different things to the board.:bighug:

Hello and welcome, I find coming on here really helpful, there are loads of recipies and always somebody willing to help if you get stuck with anything!
Good luck with SW!

Back