Just joined

DIANAGRACE

Hello to all just came off lipotrom, could not get used to not eating started ww yesterday and find it ok, seems strange to be eating food. Just got married last friday the 4th so lots of new changes in my life, one thing I would like to do is lose 7 stone.......:eek: still I will chip away at it a bit at a time and will get there:). Ty for reading this will let you know how I do.
Diana :):):):)

Hiya Diana

I just came off CD and am starting WW today! Eek! Nervous.

I have done WW before and lost 5half stone about 6 yrs ago. It took about 9 months to lose that.

Good luck on your journey!

XX

Thakyou hun, I dont no if you will find the same as me but it seems so strange to eat food, wish you luck as well hun chat to you soon
DIANA

Hi diana! welcome to the ww section! im sure youl do fine, just keep to he plan and drink lots of water! x

Hey welcome :) ... Ive never done any of the non food diets so cant really say anything apart from Hello :) ..

Looking forward to hearing about your journey :) xxx

Hey there welcome!

Congrats on your wedding! Have you pics to show us?? Youll have that weight off in no time. Just keep popping on here for lots of help and support ;)

Hello Diana,
Congratulations on your newly wedding!
We are all here to help you,dont think like you need to loose 7 stone,just take 7lb at a time and it will soon come off .

hello and welcome and congrats on your wedding!!

Hi there

Welcome to the board and congratulations on your wedding, keep posting, we are all a very friendly bunch on here.

Good luck x

Back