Just like Mariah

We got ours from Makro but I think comet have it quite cheap sometimes. We mainly do chips or other veg in it but there's breads on here where people say they do more adventurous things. Check it out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg!!! OH has gone to poultry auction early thus morning and now one of the cats has come on and needs the emergency vet. All round his bum and up his tail is raw flesh!!! :( Dont know if he's done it to himself or got hit by a car or god knows what!!!

lsf666 said:
Oh no :-(

Hope the cat's ok???

Thanks hun, vets at half eleven, got him asleep in my bedroom and am sitting keeping an eye on him. Will update you later.... How's you? Xx

R-E-D said:
Thanks hun, vets at half eleven, got him asleep in my bedroom and am sitting keeping an eye on him. Will update you later.... How's you? Xx

I'm ok. Just on here while hubby's sleeping.

Boring weekend for us really - Tesco's later then nothing planned :)

:( Poor kitty, hope your ok?xx

I'm so upset but have to be strong for the kids. Will have a good cry later.

The vet thinks he'd been out fighting and probably been bitten which resulted in a huge abscess which had burst. I hadn't noticed anything over the past few days and I feel do guilty. Maybe if I'd have seen he'd still be here?

This bit is a bit gorey. Where the abscess had burst there was a massive cavity between his fur and his body which was infected and really smelly. The vet says she had seen similar to this before and the cat had undergone several operations and stitching and treatment but it was just prolonging the inevitable! :(

I'm so upset but have to be strong for the kids. Will have a good cry later.

The vet thinks he'd been out fighting and probably been bitten which resulted in a huge abscess which had burst. I hadn't noticed anything over the past few days and I feel do guilty. Maybe if I'd have seen he'd still be here?

This bit is a bit gorey. Where the abscess had burst there was a massive cavity between his fur and his body which was infected and really smelly. The vet says she had seen similar to this before and the cat had undergone several operations and stitching and treatment but it was just prolonging the inevitable! :(

Don't blame yourself hun, its not something you would necessarily notice and you can't think like that :(

If it would just be prolonging the inevitable then as horrid as it is it was the kindest thing to do.

So sorry to hear about it hun, it must be awful for you :(
xxxx

It's not your fault hun :bighug:

Hope the kids are ok but you made the right decision xxx

BopKatie said:
Don't blame yourself hun, its not something you would necessarily notice and you can't think like that :(

If it would just be prolonging the inevitable then as horrid as it is it was the kindest thing to do.

So sorry to hear about it hun, it must be awful for you :(
xxxx

Thank you, I'm happy he's not in pain anymore and he had a good life with us, him and his brother are spoilt cats!

Just waiting for my other half to get home so we can have a funeral.

I couldn't be without my pets but it is so hard when things like this happen. Xxx

lsf666 said:
It's not your fault hun :bighug:

Hope the kids are ok but you made the right decision xxx

Thank you Lisa xxx

R-E-D said:
Thank you, I'm happy he's not in pain anymore and he had a good life with us, him and his brother are spoilt cats!

Just waiting for my other half to get home so we can have a funeral.

I couldn't be without my pets but it is so hard when things like this happen. Xxx

Don't blame yourself its not your fault xx i would be exactly the same if something happened to any of mine, hope the funeral goes ok with not too many tears xxxxxxxxxx

We've just come in. He's been buried wrapped up in one if the girls towels to keep him warm :(

lsf666 said:
Aah x

:bighug:

Thank you again, I'm having a couple of glasses of wine this evening, 2012 was supposed to be a good year but is starting off really naff. :(

Back