Just like Mariah

Hey all

Im really stressed out and upset and confused.

Think I told you all yesterday the OH went out to watch the footie. Well I picked him up at 7 and he was trashed! We were supposed to be going back to my friends for dinner and a chat but I had to take him home. Well dropped him off and went back to my friends and chilled out for a while. Got back home about 9. Wanted to put the baby to bed (he sleeps in my room) so had to kick the piss head out cause the room stank like a brewery, he got all aggressive but stomped downstairs. Then I noticed that there was sick, poo etc all over the loo and the toilet floor and the toilet was blocked with loads of loo roll. So I asked him to clear it up, we've got kids in the house! Well it all got worse from there on. I got slapped and pushed about and my 11 year old was on the phone to my friend and she called the police. They arrested him and took him away. I've not slept, I don't know what to do. The police have called me this morning to say he is still out of it and they are going to assess him to see if they can interview him. My life has just been tipped upside down. I'm scared he'll be angry and this will be the end of things but I'm also scared this will happen again.

:(

Oh RED!!! I'm so sorry to hear this xxx

Are you ok (physically - I know you're not ok)?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im waiting to hear from the police when he is going to be released. I feel numb. I don't know what to do :(

Do you have a friend you could call to come over and be with you? I don't think you should be alone xxx

Has he done anything like this before?

I don't know what to say so have a :bighug:

Sometimes he gets nasty when he's had a drink but will usually just sleep it off, he's never touched me before.

I'm seeing a friend later. Thank you for the hug Lisa xxx

This may be the shock he needs to give up "getting trashed" as he obviously needs it. No excuse for touching you but as you said he was trashed he might have learned his lesson.

I'm at work otherwise there wouldn't be massive gaps between these but have another one

:bighug:

And give that baby of yours a cuddle too xxx

Hi RED, Im glad you have had Lisa here to look after you, i really don't know what to say, you know him better than anyone and whether this was out of character, hope you have a friend there with you now to sit with you xx

Awww Hunny... I hope your ok?!

Sending lots of Hugs... Let us know your ok when you get chance xxxxxx

Hi Red,

Just had a read through your diary and just got to the end - omg, I hope you are ok and have had some company from a friend today.

Pop on when you get the chance and let us know how you are, big hugs xxxx

Hi all

I'm back :)

So OH got released from the police station about 2. He's been crying. He said he woke up there and didn't know why he was there and they had to tell him. They also had to call a paramedic to him cause they couldn't wake him up.

I really don't know what happened yesterday. What he drink to make him lash out and get in that state.

He's gone to bed and we've said we need to talk tomorrow about the future. I said I can't have that behaviour around the kids. He promises it won't happen again. Said he will never drink again!

I just don't know....

Going to take my mind of things now and catch up with all you guys. Im just eating a bag of crisps :)

Thank you all for your concerns xxxx

Don't worry about food now - comfort food is fine right now.

Glad you're ok x

If he's serious about not drinking again then great. He can get some help and you'll feel safe again. You're right that the kids can't be around that and if it's the alcohol that's to blame then it's got to go.

I'm so glad you found time to come on here and post as I was worried :bighug:

Totally agree with Lisa, hope you have some joy talking it through tomorrow, stay strong and stand your ground.

In a previous relationship this situation happened to me a lot, drink was 70% other 30% was that he was evil but that's for another day! If you honestly believe it a one time spare of the moment thing you know what to do, if you don't you also know what to do Im here if you need me feel Free to pm me xx obviously you have children so its a different situation to mine but Im here anyway :) xx

Thank you both of you :)

For now I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet in my household. What with the cat on Saturday and this yesterday my emotions are all wrung out. Tomorrow I will have had some sleep and be able to think about things more clearly.

These forums move so quick, I've got loads to catch up on lol. :)

At least it will keep your mind busy for a while :D xx

Night RED XXX

Hope tomorrow is better than today (and yesterday, and Saturday). I'll be thinking of you :bighug:

BopKatie said:
Sounds like you've had a hellish few days hun. like the others said, if it was just down to drink and he won't drink again then that I hope you can work things out, don't worry about the plan for now, get some rest and thanks for posting as i've been worried about you today! xxx

Ahh your such a sweetie. Us women are strong aren't we! I hope we can sort things out too. I don't want to have to change my world but I need assurances from him! And I don't really trust anything these days. Xxxx

Back