Just like Mariah

Morning RED, thinking of you today, i hope all goes ok xx

Morning RED xxx

Thinking of you today too

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

I've got bad neck and shoulder ache this morning. Wonder if it's tension?

Things are ok here. He has had a chat with both my girls and has now gone to apologise to my parents. The girls are gonna go out this afternoon and have a sisterly bonding sesh so I can talk to him properly then. C

Morning all

Things are ok here. He has had a chat with both my girls and has now gone to apologise to my parents. The girls are gonna go out this afternoon and have a sisterly bonding sesh so I can talk to him properly then. C

It sounds like he is taking steps to rectify the problem hun but you make sure he knows just how much he has hurt you. You are so amazinly strong for dealing with this in such a good way. I, like many others on here i'm sure will be thinking about you today! xxx

Good luck with the chat. I have trust issues cos of an ex so i kinda know how you feel on that part, you will either learn to trust him again or you won't. Maybe the chat will help clear things up :)

R-E-D said:
Morning all

It will most definately be tension Hunny!!

It is good he has done the right thing by going and talking your parents. That must have taken some guts to do, it sounds like he is really trying to make amends.

I hope you can sort everything out, make sure you explain exactly how you feel and how the situation effected you and your children.

Big Hugs Hunny xxxxxxxxx

Morning Hunny... Hope your ok? Xxxxxx

Hi all

Sorry I have been totally absent. I had bloody social services on my doorstep yesterday morning. They checked all my rooms were suitable for the kids, checked I had food in my fridge. They're coming back at half three today to see Gemma and Owen :( I'm trying to piece my family back together and I felt really intimidated by them. I felt like I was a bad parent and I know I'm not! This is all so hard :(

Don't know if I can face going to weigh on tonight. Dieting hasn't exactly been on my mind and although I haven't been that bad I've not stuck to plan!

Xxx

Totally up to you about WI. On the one hand they are there to support you in bad times but I completely see why missing a week appeals xxx

Glad you're posting as I've been worried :bighug:

As for social services, I'm so sorry it felt intimidating :-( That's exactly what you don't need atm. I guess they have to just do a double check when things like the other night happen but I'm sure they can see they have nothing to worry about - they just have to tick a box on a form xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're OK RED.

To WI or not to WI is a toughie. You could look on it a drawing a line under your awful week, and thus being positive. Or if you think it would make you feel worse you could give it a miss. You probably won't have gained anyway if you only wavered a wee bit from plan. You probably had times when you ate nothing at all too due to the stress.

Whatever you decide we'll all be here to help if you need us. Hope today Soc Serv visit is OK.:bighug:

Just sending Hugs... WI is probably the last thing in your mind Hunny!

Missing it for one week won't do any harm!!

Hope your ok? Xxxx

Hi all

Yesterday was difficult! Visit from the social was ok in the end. They spoke to other half and youngest daughter and had a look at the baby. The woman says that she is going to recommend that the case is closed now which is good. I've been so nervous they were thinking of taking my children away. I know that was probably over the top but I'm so proud and at the same time embarrassed that my dirty washing has been aired in such a public way!

Also had a telecon with my work. My job defo isn't there anymore and they are going to try and look for something else for me or make me redundant. Another area of my life which needs attention now.

One good thing from yesterday is that youngest daughter got into the secondary school of her choice!

Started dieting again today:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA) and raspberries

Lunch: quorn, stir fry veg and frozen veg, mini muffin thing for pudding (prob about 3 syns?)

Tea: going to make mince and lentil keema :)

Purple Patsy said:
Yeay you're clinbed back on the wagon well done. :)

Thank you. Worried I might fall off again as feeling quite emotional. Xx

Well done for getting back on diet, stay strong! Everything will work out in the end :)

Back