Just like Mariah

Good to see you back RED. Good luck on your recommendations. I've stopped going to group for much the same reasons as you but it wasn't working for me anyway. I'm sort of holding steady doing it on my own after a large gain while on holiday. If you end up trying on your own there are plenty people on here who woll help you when you need syn values etc. Good luck whatever you decide. :D

Good to see you back RED, Have you made a decision on group? I took 3 weeks of group to see if I could do it on my own I went back within 2 weeks, I have to say I prefer the support of the group even if my C isn't that great xx

How did you get on? Did you find a new group?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all my mini friends. I'm back. Been a hell of a year. Been to hell and back with my depression. But, things are on the up. I'm helping to look after my mum and with her help I'm determined to beat the weight and beat the depression xx

I've just signed up to my fitness pal. Does anyone else use it? My email is [email protected] if anyone would like to add me.

Also not sure if I'm going to go back to SW. didn't get on with the c so am thinking I might try something different?

I've put on even more weight. Now weigh nearly 26 stone so need to get my act together xxx

Hey all my mini friends. I'm back. Been a hell of a year. Been to hell and back with my depression. But, things are on the up. I'm helping to look after my mum and with her help I'm determined to beat the weight and beat the depression xx

I've just signed up to my fitness pal. Does anyone else use it? My email is [email protected] if anyone would like to add me.

Also not sure if I'm going to go back to SW. didn't get on with the c so am thinking I might try something different?

I've put on even more weight. Now weigh nearly 26 stone so need to get my act together xxx
Welcome back hun. Good to see you. Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, but you'll beat it. I find my mood really improves when I take Vit B12. Best source I've found is a liquid you put under your tongue for a few seconds before swallowing. Holland and Barrett sublingual Vitamin B A 60 day supply costs £7 something so might be worth a try.

Hope you keep posting now you're back.:D

Welcome back hun. Good to see you. Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, but you'll beat it. I find my mood really improves when I take Vit B12. Best source I've found is a liquid you put under your tongue for a few seconds before swallowing. Holland and Barrett sublingual Vitamin B A 60 day supply costs £7 something so might be worth a try.

Hope you keep posting now you're back.:D

Hiya. I will have to try the B12. I'm still umming if I should go back to SW or not. Whatever I'm doing as of today I am back on the diet and just counting the calories.

How's you? X

So I'm gonna need to get this thread moved. I've just been and signed up with the local RC class and really surprised myself by doing an hours aerobics!!!!!

Who do I need to ask to move the thread? Xx

So I'm gonna need to get this thread moved. I've just been and signed up with the local RC class and really surprised myself by doing an hours aerobics!!!!!

Who do I need to ask to move the thread? Xx

Create a thread in the technical support section to ask :)

Good luck with rosemary Conley - and well done in the aerobics too! X

Create a thread in the technical support section to ask :)

Good luck with rosemary Conley - and well done in the aerobics too! X

Thanks Lisa. Been thinking and I'm gonna start afresh. So here ends my 2012 failed attempt. New diary for 2013 coming up x

Back