Just like starting over...

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Hello everyone. :wave_cry:

I used to post here, about this time last year in fact. Unfortunately I fell off the wagon in about March, and all the weight I lost came back, with reinforcements. I don't dare get on the scales, but I'm quite certain that I'm now heavier than I've ever been.

I'm epileptic and have PCOS and things are getting no better healthwise. The effect of all the extra weight on my back and joints is starting to become an issue as well, as is the fact that none of my clothes fit and I can't afford to buy more. Really, the time has come to try and sort this out once and for all.

There's a group in my area on Wednesday mornings, so a week on Wednesday I shall be going along to join up. I can't go this week because I've no money until I get paid on Friday. I wish I could go sooner, really. From what it says on the website there's an offer for free membership if you sign up and buy a 12 week countdown, so that's what I'll do.

Not sure how much I'll be able to post here as I'm short of time for online stuff anyway, but I remember that even being able to half keep up with the goings-on here helped before, so I'll try. :flirt2:

Welcome back! I'm sure lots of us have fallen off the wagon in the past and put weight back on, I know I have! I originally wanted to lose weight because I have a bad back and arthritic feet, losing weight definitely helps your joints.

Good luck, it's one of the easiest plans to stick to once you get your head in the zone x

Good luck, it's one of the easiest plans to stick to once you get your head in the zone x

Thanks Dehli :) I know the ins and outs of the plan pretty well, you could say I'm a SW veteran! I think this will be either the 5th or 6th time I've rejoined. :eek:

Hopefully I can make it the last time. :)

Welcome back!
You have made the right choice.
This is my 6th time with SW... and that is me now for good.
Good luck, you can do it!

Hi Helen!!!!

I remember you! Dont worry too much about the slip up, you have some back to thye right place and as you said, you have the knowledge to start before joining a class.

Take care Hun and I look forward to reading more from you!

xxxx

Back