Just lost 15inches in 2hours with body wrap!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Hiya all, just thought id let you know i went for a body wrap tonight where they wrap you in seaweed clay. my measurements were done all over my body before and after and i have lost a massive 15inches. i feel great and have got another 2 booked. you dont lose weight but inches just fall off. Check out this website they even give a garentee or they wrap you for free Universal Contour Wrap cant wait for my next one nest week x:)

Hey there. Its sounds great but im abit sceptimistic about things like that? What is the exact explanantion for how you shrink? Could it not just be a temporary thing? xx

they say as long as you dont gain weight then you wont gain the inches back.

Hey hun,

Is this one of the ones where it lasts for a week or is it more long-term? Thats amazing! I want one.. or two... or three.... lol! xx

Reading the site Im considering it for before my hols he he Im taken in so easily! Do you actually feel any difffernt?

i only had it done an hour ago but it is long term as long as you dont gain weight. it tones and tightens skin, ive booked in for three and you are gaurenteed to lose inches with every wrap, im happy with the results and it really notices already hubby noticed as soon as i walked in (which is weird) it still works up to 3 days after treatment then another is needed but three is recomended for permanent loss

i feel great although it was only an hour ago it still feels like im shrinking weird i know but fantastic. i would defo recomend.

Ive just phoned my local salon! he he!! Theyve got an offer on 3tretments for 99pound :) Ive booked for the 3weeks running upto my birthday in May as she said its already really busy with the Cheshire races!! im gettin a colonic the week before my birthday to so I should feel glowing!! he he!! Thanks for th tip!! xxx

no problem hope you enjoy it, one thing i must warn you about they wrap you up like a mummy then i got put in this green body suit (how sexy) ha ha. apart from also not being able to move its great! i want a colonic but because of previos problems im being refered to hospital so hopefully ill get that done for nothing, let us know how it goes x x

What a lovely way to pamper and reward yourself. Will look it up for sure.

Dizzy x

its a defo recomendation! quite expensive but worth it, it makes you feel great!

I am a fan of The Universal Contour wrap & you have now given me the bug & reminder that I havent been for a while. I have had on my 1st wrap an amazing 26 inches.

When I went last time I was about 3 stone down after LL (since lost another 2) and really need to tone. The last time I went compared to pre LL and after the wrap I was 56 inches different. Thats nearly a full tape measures worth.:eek: :eek:

You do really notice instant results & it does carry on reducing for a few days as you will notice increases in visits in loo for both 1s & 2s as your body is getting rid of toxins. It is also great whilst doing VLCD due to the more water the more you will carry on losing after the wrap.

I went in knee high boots last time and when I was walking out they were flapping round my calves as this is where I probably the fluid at the time. Keep up the good work Yummy Mummy I anyone reading this its great treat with worthwhile results!!!!!!!!!!

How does it work, where do all the inches go?

Sounds good but expensive :(

Thanks

bm2lm xx

no idea where they go but i dont really care as long as they go.Lena L - glad you found it good aswell thats an amazing how much you lost, if you dont mind me asking how much did you weigh then? i cant wait to get back into my knee highs my calfs are too fat at the mo but hopefully not for long.

The wrap sounds great! I want one!
Just a little question, do you keep your underwear on? Is it embarassing?

I was still in the top 13 stones the last time I went for a wrap. I have always gone to the shop that I had the wraps done and ladies are down to earth whatever your size. Owner is someone who started Lipotrim about 2 weeks before I started Lighter life but she gave up after about 6 weeks so have always been on same wavelength re weight issues.

They do supply you with paper knicks which when you are on the larger side do not do you any jstice and hardly cover a thing. I have always therefore took a pair of balck knick to put on instead. I tend to stand there with hands on boobs chatting whilst my legs and lower torso is wrapped and then when its time to wrap upper the art is to wrap a bit like a cross your heart bra so your boobs end up with fantastic squashed lift. Once you are wrapped from toes to neck you then go into a lovely plastic tracksuit that keeps in the heat helps with the wrap process. I was at my max about 17stone when I have been wrapped and suit fitted me but dont know if they are diff sizes,

I've had 2 courses of 3 and was delighted with the results, but the last one I only lost 8 inches, and was told I was 'wrapped out' and to leave a gap before I have my next course. Just booked to go to Rome on the 4th April for a week so may have one just before I go, and hopefully I'll also be nearly a stone lighter too.
Aaaaand

I have my first colonic on Tuesday!!!
Tried to book a bio oxygen facial too but nowhere does it near me. Looks like I'll have to take a trip to the smoke to have one.
kate

id already heard great things about universal contour wrap but good to hear more. defintiely going to have a course of three before my hols this year x

Back