Just managed Day 3 on ss

Katsryan said:
Ps im gonna put curry powder in my soup tomorrow pmsl
that craving is in my veins for some reason?

Lol, personally I've not felt the desire to add curry powder to my soup but could be tempted to add some chilli after all that's meant to be good for the metabolism? I've really struggled today at work (spreadsheets!!) I'm really proud that I haven't given in today but it's been real hell today!!

Well day 9 in the CD house, i did a little speed wobble
i put some homemade duck into my mouth chewed it a little didnt swallow it or juice
just wanted to taste something
the curry with the dried chillies & a little freshly chopped corriander in soup is lush!
Made a mahoosive cupcake yesterday, was hard not to lick the spoon lol
i only cut it tonight, boy it was hard to not eat it but i didnt
ps Molelymole proud of u for not eating that cheese!
Could u burn me a copy of that shred dvd, i'll have to start it in two weeks when my bandages come off( primary lymphodema in right leg severly in calf & foot diet is brill to help)
so im off to sleep up early to go get leg seen to xxx
Nite nite CD "inmates" lol

hey huni I am so so proud of you I really am - and copy of shred on your way huni xxxx you are up there for not licking the spoon on that lush cupcake it was amazing xxx

Have had a bad day 22nd, im fed up of bandaging on leg ; (
mil cracking me up, my wee son not well, i get told at 5.30 that we are moving house over the next few days!
Went to see it, its a s@£t tip! U got stressed & ate a Finn sized portion of beef & rice!!! Then had some very smallsome piece of the yummy cupcake, but i threw it back up again ; (
today id my 3 pksbut had a slice of cooked chicken breast, but i needed it as i spent the day cleaning whilst my husband tried looking after our son Finn, then i come home to him having not eaten or drank since the am & have a high temp!
So my friend Sharron & i get in husbands car & go to the Royal London!
The childrens A & E must be ine if the mist distustingly dirty hospitals in the uk!!!
He's got a virus & ear infection
now im also constipated withe onset of "farmer giles" which i never had even whilst pregant! I weighed myself without the bandages ; ( not happy no weight loss poss even a 3 llb gain
am getting frustrated & feeling sorry for myself!
End of rant x

ok don't get disheartened - you had a blip so what most of us have done it - get straight back on today and get the water down you - the gain will just be water so will go in a day. Stress is the biggest trigger so just tell yourself your going to control the food don't let it control you xx you can do this honey I know you can xxxxx hugs

ah hun I hope it does :) Mum's solve everything ;) xxx you know where I am... x

just replied - don't beat yourself up chicks... you are human and going through alot xx

Back