Just need to get something off my chest.

Janie1978

Ok so i am in my fourth week so on sunday gone decided to try a few bars exciting i thought as i have stuck to SS for 3 weeks. So i sat down Tues night with a lovely lovely CD chocolate bar when i started thinking what kind of diet is this i am trying to change my eating habits so what use is a chocolate bar to me! So when i fininsh the diet am i gonna reach for a normal choccy bar for a snack yes i probably would i want to change my eating habits and reach for a apple or banana not junk.
So needless to say all my bars are gone now and i wont be buying anymore knocked me right out of ketosis too and my weight loss this week is pants so far Just Shakes for me from now on.

Sorry to rant just needed to get it out there lol.

That kinda puzzled me too - that and the fact that there are so many sweet options and not many savoury

I would love love love a savoury bar - something to chew on

Still, it's getting me to where I want to be so.......................

xx

I thought that when i was given the options to eat today... i also think that is it a good idea to have the chocolate flavour shakes, as chocolate is something i'd rather forget the taste of, if you know what i mean?

Totally agree i love the choc and choc mint shakes hot i have them as my night time meal and i look forward to them xx

I do share your opinion OP, i too don't like to think about eating a bar a day and so limit them for weekends away and when i can't avoid them :)

xxx

im the same on the bars they make me feel like im being naughty and want chocolate so a no go area for me !

I had the bars throughout Cambridge, and I can honestly say they didn't lead me into bad habits when I got to goal. 'Normal' food felt so different, and there was so much to practice healthy eating on, there wasn't time for the choccy bar :D

Not saying I didn't have any. In fact I often have something, but I don't really connect it with bad habits learnt with Cambridge anymore than I'm inclined to have soup every lunch 'because I did'.

I have to say, the bars really helped me stick to the diet, but we are all different, and well done for questioning and doing what is right for you :clap:

Can totally see your point and i totally understand and know friends who the bars have been a godsend to. Maybe later in the diet i might be more disciplined with them. My main problem is they were TOO nice lol

I couldn't do without the bars - I have one a day for lunch and I'd be lost without them. We all find what suits us best for the long haul. Good luck!

Thankyou every1 for you comments. Doesnt change one thing tho I STILL LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET LOL.

Back