Just need to vent

WelshJojo

Gold Member
This is a bit of a pointless post, just need to try and offload some of the stuff in my head! If anyone has read my 'realisation' thread recently then obviously you'll be aware of the situation with mr marine! Am just feeling really crappy as whilst I know I have to give him time and space, there's part of me that really doesn't understand how somthing can change so quickly!! Am going to a wedding party tomorrow and he'd even said he'd come with me originally, but I'd already invited my gay best friend(Ben) with me! He joked about me ditching ben and taking him which I wouldnt do! With hindsight maybe I should have done that cos Ben has now txt this morning to say hes not coming as he doesn't feel too good! It's not til tomorrow night ffs! Am just feeling really sorry for myself as I've now gotta spend two nights in a hotel on my own :( I know that they say-no man is worth your tears, and the ones who are won't make you cry-but it's not mr marine making me cry-it's the situation I'm in :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You never know hun, you might end up being happy you went on your own, you may meet someone incredible because of it, you may make a new friend that you wouldn't have had you gone with a "plus one" I am a strong believer of fate.... go with the flow, see it as an adventure, get dressed up, tanked up and enjoy yourself. :)

jenxy said:
You never know hun, you might end up being happy you went on your own, you may meet someone incredible because of it, you may make a new friend that you wouldn't have had you gone with a "plus one" I am a strong believer of fate.... go with the flow, see it as an adventure, get dressed up, tanked up and enjoy yourself. :)

Thanks, but I'm not that confident plus I dont drink!! Just missing mr marine alot cos I'd got used to speaking to him everyday while he was away!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trivialise how you are feeling hun, I just wanted to try and cheer you up.
Can you not phone Mr Marine? maybe I should have read your other post before jumping in with both feet.... I hope I haven't offended you.
Sos again x :)

jenxy said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trivialise how you are feeling hun, I just wanted to try and cheer you up.
Can you not phone Mr Marine? maybe I should have read your other post before jumping in with both feet.... I hope I haven't offended you.
Sos again x :)

No you haven't offended me at all, you don't need to apologise!
Basically to save you reading it all, I've been going on dates and stuff with a really lovely guy who has changed my life-and everything was going well, and this last weekend things went odd and his divorce is getting a bit stressful-as I imagine divorces are! So things have slowed up! I don't wanna put any pressure on him as I know he needs his space at the moment and I respect that! We have still been txting a few times a day but he's working so I can't ring him-plus the fact I'm being incredibly Strict with my self so as not to appear selfish! I've not txt him at all today-which has been really tough-especially as I'm sat in the hotel on my own! Am gonna txt him later before I go to sleep tho :(
Thanks for posting tho :) x

right come on girlie - chin up! you know he wanted to have some space while he sorts his divorce out. So you need to chill out and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

Have fun at the wedding - bet you have a blast!

and Mr Marine will be in touch as soon as he realises what he is missing (i.e. you!!) and if he doesnt then you need to get yaself out there to find someone who is worthy of your affection!

x

Ellebear said:
right come on girlie - chin up! you know he wanted to have some space while he sorts his divorce out. So you need to chill out and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

Have fun at the wedding - bet you have a blast!

and Mr Marine will be in touch as soon as he realises what he is missing (i.e. you!!) and if he doesnt then you need to get yaself out there to find someone who is worthy of your affection!

x

Thanks! I know that, it's just so hard being on my own! Whole situation is made worse by being let down by ben for the wedding :(

And this is gonna sound even more silly, but last night was the first night in over a month, that he hasn't txt me to say goodnight!! he txt earlier in the evening-about 8 ish to say he was at his sisters for a BBQ with his boys so wouldn't be staying late-so I was really good and said I'd leave him to it and txt later, but then never heard back! Oh well-hopefully seeing him tomorrow!!
Had a crap nights sleep anyway-saw nearly every hour on the clock!! And not even slept atall since about 4.40!! Really drained but need to run!! The hotel gym doesn't open til 8am, so just starring at the ceiling to kill time! That's all I can do!

Hope you've had a good run WT. There is not a lot I can add to this post other than to echo what everyone else has said which is to try and enjoy it as much as you can. And let Marine Boy come to his senses and realise what a fab catch you are. Hope you have a nice day xx

Daisy-11 said:
Hope you've had a good run WT. There is not a lot I can add to this post other than to echo what everyone else has said which is to try and enjoy it as much as you can. And let Marine Boy come to his senses and realise what a fab catch you are. Hope you have a nice day xx

Thanks :) I finally dragged my exhausted self out of bed about 10.30 and came to the gym! On a positive note he has been txting me this morning! And because my friend has let me down the hotel have asked if I'd move rooms cos they need the twin room! So I've been upgraded to a lovely double!! Ha ha! Just been for a run in the gym and now off for a swim and jacuzzi :) x

It is a mistake to allow our enjoyment of things depend on someone else being with us. It is a fact that whatever happens in our lives, at some stage we will be on our own, hopefully not for long, but we need to know how to deal with it, and enjoy our own company.

You are staying in a lovely hotel, with some fantastic facilities, and you can spread out in that double bed, hog all the bedclothes, and do as you please without deferring to anyone else. And someone else will be cleaning the bathroom for you. Enjoy it.

And enjoy the wedding. Forget that you are not confident - no-one is really, they are just putting on a front. So go and talk to people and have a great time.

Feel alot better this evening-had a nice 5k run in the gym-followed by swimming 170 lengths of the hotel pool, it's only about 10metres long so it was mile :D and then spent a relaxing time in the sauna and steam room :)
Had a nice salad for lunch and now just getting ready for the party tonight! Had a few txts earlier from mr marine but then he had to go on a job so he said he'd chat to me later :D x

Welshtigger said:
Feel alot better this evening-had a nice 5k run in the gym-followed by swimming 170 lengths of the hotel pool, it's only about 10metres long so it was mile :D and then spent a relaxing time in the sauna and steam room :)
Had a nice salad for lunch and now just getting ready for the party tonight! Had a few txts earlier from mr marine but then he had to go on a job so he said he'd chat to me later :D x

Well last night was ok, but ended up a bit of a 'mare as the guy who was meant to be giving me a lift back to the hotel changed his mind and I'd already cancelled my taxi, so had the stress of trying to find a way back to the hotel! There were no taxis as everything was prebooked cos the foos were in MK which is only about 15 mins from where we were! Eventually the groom managed to get one of his mates to agree to doing two journeys so I could get back!! Got to sleep at 1am, then the fire alarm went off at 2.15 and we had to evacuate the hotel!! By the time I'd got up and dressed and gone down 7flights of stairs, stood outside and then walked back up, I was wide awake and didn't get to sleep much before 4.30!!!
Have then driven home to north Wales via Liverpool airport to pick up a friend and then took her home-she lives 4miles from Mr Marine so I went to see him for an hour! We had a lovely time, sat in the sun-even tho he was working-and having a good laugh and catch up! Dinner is still on, and I got a kiss and hug goodbye so looks like it's all gonna come good!! Am home now and hoping for a decent kip tonight-think it's looking like I will especially now I've seen him and everything was AOK!! :D I'm a much happier Jojo now :D x

That's great news! I'm so pleased for you. xx

Leapfrog said:
That's great news! I'm so pleased for you. xx

Thanks! I'm still gonna go with the flow and take it all a day at a time but so far so good :) x

Happy for you welshtigger! Sometimes, we need to feel a little down so we can define what happiness really is.

Well last night was ok, but ended up a bit of a 'mare as the guy who was meant to be giving me a lift back to the hotel changed his mind and I'd already cancelled my taxi, so had the stress of trying to find a way back to the hotel! There were no taxis as everything was prebooked cos the foos were in MK which is only about 15 mins from where we were! Eventually the groom managed to get one of his mates to agree to doing two journeys so I could get back!! Got to sleep at 1am, then the fire alarm went off at 2.15 and we had to evacuate the hotel!! By the time I'd got up and dressed and gone down 7flights of stairs, stood outside and then walked back up, I was wide awake and didn't get to sleep much before 4.30!!!
Have then driven home to north Wales via Liverpool airport to pick up a friend and then took her home-she lives 4miles from Mr Marine so I went to see him for an hour! We had a lovely time, sat in the sun-even tho he was working-and having a good laugh and catch up! Dinner is still on, and I got a kiss and hug goodbye so looks like it's all gonna come good!! Am home now and hoping for a decent kip tonight-think it's looking like I will especially now I've seen him and everything was AOK!! :D I'm a much happier Jojo now :D x

Glad to see you are happier! :D

On a serious note, remember you don't need a man to make you feel fulfilled and happy! (Well thats what I tell myself lol!)

Well just when I thought my 'troubles' were over, my sleep problems have raised their ugly head again!!! Every night/morning since atleast last wednesday, I've been waking at 4.30am!! I thought that after chatting to Mr Marine, and clarifying alot of stuff I'd sleep easier-as I felt more content and happy-but NO!!!
yesterday I was wide awake at 4.20 and couldn't get back to sleep-so ended up going back to bed after my run at 9, and wasting most of the day trying to sleep-albeit unsuccessfully! And then last night, I got a relatively early night as am back in work this morning, but also failed miserably! I turned my light off about 10.30, and was awake at 11.50, and once again wide awake at 4.30!!!! Havent been able to get back to sleep-am physically and emotionally drained now and have a 12 hour shift ahead of me! I'm at a loss as to what to do! There is no reason I'm waking at that time-I even put my phone into offline mode thinking it might be a notification or something waking me-there is nothing to explain it and it's driving me mental :(

Back