just one........

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
..........stupid, pathetic, measly pound.:sigh:

im off out on a date tonight as well. :wave_cry:

hey 1lb is still a loss no matter what way you look at it!well done and dont get too disheartened about it hun,you will probably have a better loss next week.
enjoy your date tonight,hope it all goes well!
elaine x

I know how you feel Pixie, I only lost 1.65lb (please don't forget the 0.65, coz it means a lot to me) and at first I was really disappointed. BUT I know every pound is a pound that won't be coming back and I just get on with this week.

It can be due to lots of things like needing a poo or totm but we should still average a stone a month so hang in there, next week will be a good one.

You have lost 18lb in 3 weeks, that's an average loss of 6lb a week, what other diet lets you do that?!!!!

Well done on losing.

Have a great date tonight.

x

I only lost one last week :( think mine are slowing down though xx

a date???

..........stupid, pathetic, measly pound.:sigh:

im off out on a date tonight as well. :wave_cry:

ohhhhhhhh a date u say???? well tell us MORE!!!!! :)

XOXOXO

thanks girls, what better support network could anyone possibly want than you lot.

i had a really good night out, and am grinning like a cheshire cat :D

Ohhhhhhhh.... U have to tell details :) xxx

hey hey peeps!! I didnt lose any a week ago remember!!!!!

don't be despondent - negativeity drags us down - it is a never ending spiral - look how much i lost the week after too!!! It is worth it to keep ur pecker up - I am sure happiness and a positive attitude have more to do with weightloss than can be proven.

so smile lots and look forward - what is done is done, no point dwelling on it now is there!

:D

ya right lisa, i'm weighing less now than i have done for the past 4 (or maybe more) years, im happier in myself, and as long as the scales keep going in a downward direction im a smiley pixie :)

Yeah we just have to remember that weight loss is weight loss. And look at Lisa. She might have had a tough time with her antibiotics but 6lbs the week after!!! I just hope we manage it?!

Back