Just ordered my 1st box OMG

soon-to-be-slim

im excited and scared.....

i think im just nervous about being hungry and snappy/ evil to all around me!!!!

You do get past that after a few days. Its amazing how easy it can be once youre in the zone - its just getting into the zone thats the hard part unfortunately. But thats when the board comes in so handy. Great for distracting yourself and realising that youre not the only one going through it.

How exciting!! Which did you go for? In all honesty apart from a headache on day 1, I've felt fine - better than usual in fact. I really haven't been hungry either, I always keep water to sip close by though-I think it really helps.

Let us know when you start, don't be scared - you've taken the plunge & committed now, it's all positive from here on in! :)

thanks all - these boards are all so fantatsic for morale and support! no sign of delivery yet! hehe! but did pop out and brought 2 bottle of water to drink from ... all about prep!

i've bought some nice fizzy bottled water as a 'treat' for monday!! treat.. good god... want to get started now but daft to really when going away at weekend... can't wait to get started as i feel ENORMOUS!

Hi i just recieved my box today ready to start on 2nd Jan. Im nervous too more nervous i will fail though. Hope your pack arrives soon how much are you all hoping to loose i need 2 stone and i will be so so happy!! How long is this likely to take on this diet i have a wedding on 20th Feb and would love to of made a big start for then.
Love Halo
xxxx

hi! im looking to loose about 4 stone ion total and im hoping to do it as qucik as poss. never done this type of diet before just ww and sw and i thought it was time to commit properly and get the job done!!!

hey soon-to-be-slim, just started exante today and managed my first day quite well. tried ww before as well, worked out but didn't last long. It's too confusing counting all the points ;)
laura x

Good luck.
I think even though most of us are not happy with the weight we are, the thought of change can be scarey.
But if we don't change, we will stay the same!!!

xxx

Good luck.
I think even though most of us are not happy with the weight we are, the thought of change can be scarey.
But if we don't change, we will stay the same!!!

xxx

true! We will be going through a good change!! ;)
So we got to do it, Girls, keep your heads up! =)
xx

hi! stillhavent started !! planning to start in sun! will post and let you know how it goes!!! ahhhhh excited!!

Back