Just placed my first order!

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I decided to just order 1 sample of everything, that's 24 products so 6 days worth.
After these 6 days I can decide what I do and dont like and then place my 'proper' order after that.

I hope I like lots of things!
Right now I can only stand the exante vanilla shake and I'm getting bored of it now.
Hoping I will like a few slim and save things, there are certainly more products to choose from so fingers crossed that I'll like more than just 1 thing!

So what are your fave and least fave products??

Oh and when will my order arrive? I just placed it now, so 5.20pm on thursday.

good luck i hope you enjoy the packs, its trial and error finding what you like and not.

i have to say i love all the meals yummmy

One of my favs is the crispy choc. Its like having a dessert. I also quite like making the shakes into a mush (adding less water) as it reminds me of angel delight and feels like im eating. Chilli is really nice too. Hope you enjoy it xx

Im thinking of doing a month of s&s after my first month on exante - think it will be a good idea to mix things up flavourwise.

Hope it goes well for you bb :)

Hey BB, I aint stalking ya. (creepy)
Good luck with S&S, missing you already.
Stapo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk16 -9.5lbs, wk17 -2.5lbs, wk 18 Dublin, wk 19 STS, wk 20 -3.5lbs, wk 21 -3.5lbs, wk 22 -3lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done,undone and Done again.
Next target is to get into the 21’s.Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's
Lose 7 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...fe-exante.html (From Lighter Life to Exante)

Thats a brilliant idea to order one of everything as a sample. I love slim and save. I did Exante before but there just wasn't enough choice for my liking. There's something for everyone on this diet.
My favourite shake is the crispy ones, either cottage pie of macoroni cheese. Can't choose between the bars I love them all!

Thanks everyone :)
And Stapo....I'm missing the exante crew already! I'm kind of gonna be stalking both parts of the forum now though :D

I know having 1 sample of everything means I'll be having 2 shakes a day but I dont mind.
In 6 days I'll have tried every single s&s product and will know what to order next.
I think it's great that we have the option to buy samples at a much cheaper price, very good thing s&s have done.

Blue Butterfly said:
Thanks everyone :)
And Stapo....I'm missing the exante crew already! I'm kind of gonna be stalking both parts of the forum now though :D

I know having 1 sample of everything means I'll be having 2 shakes a day but I dont mind.
In 6 days I'll have tried every single s&s product and will know what to order next.
I think it's great that we have the option to buy samples at a much cheaper price, very good thing s&s have done.

Hi ive bn on s&s for 2wks and in loving it i dont find it hard at all. I tried exante for 3wks last year and really struggled with it. Hope you like it xx

Come join us over on the dark side stapo60 ;) :)

Border girl just tried some S&S samples.
Bar was cool
Shake hazelnut was sickly
Chilli was luverly
Chick soup not as good as Exante.
So may get some meals to mix n match.
Haven't decided yet.
Stapo

There are loads of shakes - the caramel and choc crispy shakes came out top in a recent poll. I'm not a soup lover so I don't think I could do Exante as I need something savoury. I did like their porridge tho (tried a packet) and found it nicer than the S&S original porridge. I've yet to try the new S&S porridge tho.

I think more and more exante people are coming over to slim and save.....I just love the fact that the product range is so big, cant wait to try everything.

Do deliveries come on a saturday?
I ordered yesterday but not til 5pm :( I want my s&s things now!

I think more and more exante people are coming over to slim and save.....I just love the fact that the product range is so big

NO! The product range being so big is baaaaaaaad. My heads bursting trying to decide exactly what to order lol ;)

I wish the soups were under the shakes catagory instead of under the meals though - that would be great.

I wish the soups were under the shakes catagory instead of under the meals though - that would be great.

Why does that make a difference?

What, on your order? Just click on 'Confirm in notes box @ checkout' and you can list exactly what you want when the box pops up asking for anything special about your order. Whether they're classed as soups, shakes or whatever makes no difference if you tick that box. You can have whatever you want.

Urgh my order isn't even here yet and it's been messed up!
I ordered all 24 (well there were 24 when I was on the site yesterday) but I just got an email saying my order has been dispatched but there are only 23 items on the list but I'm still being charged for 24.
I've emailed slim and save.

But to top it off.....they now have a 'taster set' of all 26 (there's more products been added since yesterday!) for just £25, I should have waited and I could have got that.

Ah well.

Really, I might just order that next week then, just to try! ;) I think some things are out of stock at the moment, thats the problem, they cant keep up! :D

BB hope it comes soon for you :D xx

I can't find the taster set! Can you post a lonk?

Or even a link?!

Back