Just posting on here...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 9 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    so i don't go to the fridge and get something to eat.... i have stuck pictures on the fridge and freezer of a fat me to stop me munching.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Why not go on the Minimins arcade for a while and have a play to take your mind off of it, also drink a litre of water quick as that does wonders. Anything but eat as whatever you eat you will regret and it won't taste like you think it will!

Mike

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    careful in that arcade tho. its so ruddy adictive. it can be 5 days later b4 i look up at the clock and realise my kids r sitting in the corner all skelatal and too weak to beg for food.

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good idea will try anything

6. minime

minime Gold Member

Wish I had thought of doing that, day 3 for me on 790 and I've eaten a small piece of white fish, small piece of salmon and a small chicken breast. Struggling so much but have managed to avoid carbs so far and have drank 5 litres. Kids & hubby's dinner now done so no reason to go into kitchen. Just off to clear out drawers & cupboards in girls room to keep me busy. Hope your not stuck in the arcade for too long.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.