Just posting.....

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
... to see what my new sig looks like!

Think I've converted it right... my new counsellor does everything in kilos so changed them over! x

Why do they do it in kilos?????? I have to come home, stick it on a spreadsheet to convert into pounds so I can understand what my weight now is. I guess thats what comes from living in the USA for so long - only understand pounds!!!

nothing to do with living in the US corey, most of us haven't a clue about kilos, I have to come home and stick it in a spreadsheet too.:D
I don't do kilos or metres or kilometres.

i really have no clue about kilos.. but FITJ told me its something like 2.2lbs per kilo.. lol.. i think..

x x x

2.2 pounds to a kilo is correct - for me people who say how much they weigh in kilos, might as well speak in klingon for all I understand - and like you Ali, I don't do kilometres or metres either. it's feet and inches for me

Am the only one that can deal with kgs, km etc? although having said that after living in the UK for nearly 7 years now, I am just as happy with pounds. I convert everything from kg to stone and pounds now. Losing 2.2lbs sounds so much better than 1kg :D

My LLC also does it in kilos. I have to convert it to be able to see how much I weigh!

Well now shes transformed me and instead of wanting to be "about 12 stone" I want to be "about 78 kilos" (which I think is slightly diff, but nearly right!)

Good to go for it in kilos - makes a good change.

Mine weighs me in kilo's and then changes it to stones/pounds so that it's easier to understand.

Back