• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just posting.....

Corey

longs to be average!
Why do they do it in kilos?????? I have to come home, stick it on a spreadsheet to convert into pounds so I can understand what my weight now is. I guess thats what comes from living in the USA for so long - only understand pounds!!!

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
nothing to do with living in the US corey, most of us haven't a clue about kilos, I have to come home and stick it in a spreadsheet too.:D
I don't do kilos or metres or kilometres.

Kitteh

Resident geek
i really have no clue about kilos.. but FITJ told me its something like 2.2lbs per kilo.. lol.. i think..

x x x

Corey

longs to be average!
2.2 pounds to a kilo is correct - for me people who say how much they weigh in kilos, might as well speak in klingon for all I understand - and like you Ali, I don't do kilometres or metres either. it's feet and inches for me

Tange

Silver Member
Am the only one that can deal with kgs, km etc? although having said that after living in the UK for nearly 7 years now, I am just as happy with pounds. I convert everything from kg to stone and pounds now. Losing 2.2lbs sounds so much better than 1kg :D

NetNet

My LLC also does it in kilos. I have to convert it to be able to see how much I weigh!

Good to go for it in kilos - makes a good change.

Mine weighs me in kilo's and then changes it to stones/pounds so that it's easier to understand.