Just Recipes!

omg those eggs look fab :)

Oh yum! They sound delish!

do we have a cauliflower rice menu on here?

there is one a few pages into the recipe thread longratia, greated cauliflower pan fried i think....interesting :D

there is one a few pages into the recipe thread longratia, greated cauliflower pan fried i think....interesting :D

OMG :eek:i seriously CAN spell......

Grated!:D

LOL @ spelling. :D

reposting cauli rice recipe :D

900g cauli trimmed
60g butter
2 garlic cloves
1tsp sea salt
2 spring onions thinly sliced
fresh ground black pepper

grate cauli and if wet sqeeze out excess water with hands.
melt butter in large pan over med heat, add garlic and saute until it sizzles, add the cauliflower with the salt and stir fry for 5-8 minutes, length of time will depend on the cauliflower, stir in the spring onions and season with black pepper and serve..

im off to cook a curry....nom nom

for those who are missing crisps. i havnt tried this yet but looks good!
parmesan crisps.
100g (3 half ounces) shredded (not grated) parmasan cheese
freshley ground black pepper to taste.
pre heat oven to 170c gas mark 3
line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
place rounded teaspoons of the shreded cheese on the paper, equally spaced with about 2 and half inches between each mound.
lightly flattern each mound with your finger tip to a circle about 1 and half inches.
sprinkle with black pepper
bake, checking after 3 minutes until the cheese just starts to melt and very lightly begins to brown.
remove immediately and transfer the crisps on to a cooling rack.
store in airtight container.
carbs is 0.2g

how do you shred and not grate cheese? lol

Ive been asked to put this on here as lots of people like it. I dont know its name and think i found it in NI book. I follow the recipe for cheeseburger pie, just the mince, onions (if not on induction) and mushrooms. Then i add cauli mash on top and sprinkle grated cheese then cook until browned. Yum. Oh i dont add too much cream to the cauli mash as the fat from the cheese drips into it. Enjoy, i do ;)

My best friend just found this for me. Cook some leeks then wrap them in parma ham (not sure if this is allowed) or bacon, pour over a cheese sauce (melted cheese in cream) sprinkle with cheese until brown and delicious.

omg omg thats sounds gorgeous x I think Leeks quite carby but Im sure Jim will tell or Linz?

mmm no i think once you chopped it it wouldbe around that. one leek is a bit pants though. i want 5 wrapped in parma ham covered in cheese sauce :)

Back