Just returned after 9 months

payn3477

Hi all, I've just returned after about nine months. I have put about half a stone on so that isn't too bad.

I've met this really nice fella who is nine years younger than me!!! He's absolutely great and we were meant to be together...apart from one thing, I'm to big for him...That might sound fickle but it's honesty. Hence, I want to lose a stone and a half very quickly.

Any advice??? Has the diet changed much over the past few months?:p

Last edited:
Hi.......eek I'd say lose the weight for yourself hun......but you probably know that :0)

Since I last did CD the first time, there is now a porridge sachet which has been my saviour. It's got substance and feels like your eating. Plus I've found the second time has been so much easier which is great. Really enjoying it.

Good luck, xxx

You're welcome hun. I actually put some of the chocolate shake sachet into the plain porridge and I love it. Also there's an apple and cinamon one too but I just add cinamon to the orriginal.

xxx

Last edited:
Is there a nice way to say "you are too fat"? I dont think there is but if you really like this person and want to get it together then you go for it.

The porridge is scrummy and I add nutmeg to it so it tastes like rice pudding..... yum yum :D

Good luck in your weight loss journey and we are all here just pop in anytime for a quick chat.... I always do to motivate me... :)

Back